Shocking stat heard today

kskboys

Reaction score
Wait what... we actually agree on something?? Lol He's considered a generational QB and Joe Buck, and others refer to him as "THE GREAT" Aaron Rodgers. So yes, he's choked a lot in his career by only winning ONE Super Bowl.
I called it back in 11. That super bowl was won by big ol' BJ Raji who directly caused two INT's, one a pick 6. 5th ranked D had a lot more to do w/ the super bowl run than Aaron.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Wait what... we actually agree on something?? Lol He's considered a generational QB and Joe Buck, and others refer to him as "THE GREAT" Aaron Rodgers. So yes, he's choked a lot in his career by only winning ONE Super Bowl.
He has only been to 1 SB ! lol
He has won every single SB he has played in!
He is great, I dont see him as a choker, maybe arrogant . Could be MM is the choker. He has done same thing both here and at GB

He played for the same HC and same team too long.
I am curious how he does with jets, but he is getting old now.

conner01

Reaction score
Was was watching Denver vs Cards pre season a little bit today see how Zach Wilson was doing after his exodus from Gotham , he played lights out . The broadcast throws out this stat.

In the history of the NFL the top three coaches for points per game are .

1. Sean Payton
2. Mike McCarthy
3. Bruce Arians

I guess when you figure Aaron Rogers at QB plus Dak just feasts on this weak NFCE yeah McCarthy teams put up the points . I’ve been critical of the hire from the beginning. It got me to thinking how would Sean Payton have done as HC Dallas. The Broncos are starting a rookie QB in a KC Chief division . Good luck .
He has a lot to prove. So far he’s only had success with breees lol