Shortest books ever written

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Okay. Curiosity is killing me here. Can some PLEASE explain this 30 yard slant joke?

Pretty please?:D

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1730868 said:
Everything I know about the 30 yard slant joke - ScorpioCowboy

:D

Knowing the Difference Between Roman Generals and Constellations - Dallasfaniac

I kid. I kid.:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1730865 said:
Okay. Curiosity is killing me here. Can some PLEASE explain this 30 yard slant joke?

Pretty please?:D
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20079&highlight=passing+tree

HeavyHitta31 and I got into a pretty animated debate about Bryalon Edwards and Mike Williams. He drops a bomb about Edwards being able to run 30 yard slants. I assured him that no WR ever ran a 30 yard slant because slants are 5 to 7 yards. Nope, he saw Alvin Harper run them and I was out of my mind. Several guys tried to tell him he was wrong. No soap.

Finally I dropped the old passing tree on him.

He takes the joke really well.

The funny thing is the guy I defended so vehemently absolutely sucks in the NFL. So while he catches heat about the Slant, he was right about the WR not being any good.

Damn him.

It has turned into an inside joke here more than anything else. A way for us all to laugh at ourselves, or at least for others to laugh at HH31. He takes it well.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hostile;1730891 said:
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20079&highlight=passing+tree

HeavyHitta31 and I got into a pretty animated debate about Bryalon Edwards and Mike Williams. He drops a bomb about Edwards being able to run 30 yard slants. I assured him that no WR ever ran a 30 yard slant because slants are 5 to 7 yards. Nope, he saw Alvin Harper run them and I was out of my mind. Several guys tried to tell him he was wrong. No soap.

Finally I dropped the old passing tree on him.

He takes the joke really well.

The funny thing is the guy I defended so vehemently absolutely sucks in the NFL. So while he catches heat about the Slant, he was right about the WR not being any good.

Damn him.

It has turned into an inside joke here more than anything else. A way for us all to laugh at ourselves, or at least for others to laugh at HH31. He takes it well.

Awesome.

Thanks.;)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile;1730850 said:
How I Got My Street Cred by Paris Hilton

Now I have to throw my cohorts under the bus, and for good measure I'll toss myself under too.

My Beauty Secrets by BrainPaint

How to Catch a Huge Fish by Trickblue

10 Ways to Make Halle Berry Notice You by Yeagermeister

Avoiding Suspicion as a Bank Robber by Michael Winicki

How to Navigate a Revolving Door by Hostile

Secrets of Youth by Cbz40

Loving Your Brother's Wife by big dog cowboy

My Spelling Championships by ABQCOWBOY

My Best Days With Irv by Juke99

Home Cooking Recipes by Reality

Things I Hate About Darren Woodson by WoodysGirl

Things I Hate About Darren Woodson by WoodysGirl...This will be a very very short paragraph....or should I say sentence. :laugh2:

SibannacRex

Reaction score
How to play in space by Greg Ellis

How to look people straight in the eye by Chris Canty

Wolfpack

Reaction score
My Life at the Top, a Cowboy's Story. A collection of short stories by Drew Henson, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson and a special epilogue by Dave Campo.

Collector's note: The 1st edition printing contains a seldom seen forward by Mike Zimmer.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
bbgun;1730918 said:
How to Secure the Border.

W

Border? In what century and after what war? And by which country? The border has moved three times, south and southwest, Pilgrim.
:confused:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Wolfpack;1731091 said:
My Life at the Top, a Cowboy's Story. A collection of short stories by Drew Henson, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson and a special epilogue by Dave Campo.

Collector's note: The 1st edition printing contains a seldom seen forward by Mike Zimmer.

Yo mama!