Should Dallas be building to beat NO and TB

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas should be building for NFL relevancy. Media domination is great, but mediocrity on the field, leads to a fractured fan base.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Yeah I wish the eagles were run as competently as you guys

Who said anything about how either organization is ran? I simply made a jab at how obsessed your fan base is with this organization. It’s extremely odd and a bit funny. A fictional character and everything Dallas lmao

Sydla

Reaction score
Who said anything about how either organization is ran? I simply made a jab at how obsessed your fan base is with this organization. It’s extremely odd and a bit funny. A fictional character and everything Dallas lmao

I live up here near Philly.

They are absolutely bizarrely obsessed with Dallas. It's definitely a bit of little brother syndrome.

Praxit

Reaction score
How about the niners? they just won the NFC with ease
...yep, niners have kept pretty much the same roster. Meaning they'll be back again. Hopefully, Big Mike will answer the call.

Aven8

Reaction score
No. Just Gents, Philly, and Wash. same as always

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

You would be surprised at how much more accurate the opposite is. People on the Eagles site genuinely don’t care what dallas does. But every time Philly does anything, it’s front page news on the Cowboys-only section of this site, and you know that’s true.

EDIT:

here’s your biggest news of free agency, found in the around the nfl section of the eagles official message board:

https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/762434-amari-to-resign-in-dallas/

9 total replies. Not 9 pages, total replies. Nobody cares as much about Dallas as you wish they did.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Id say these teams better be preparing for a better coached Dallas Cowboys.
With Brees and Brady in the division, should Dallas be thinking of New Orleans and Tampa Bay as their biggest competition outside of the Division. So they will need a really strong defense to compete in the playoffs.
Dallas lost to NO by 2pts with incompetent coaching last yr. Brady isnt going to have them 6 automatic wins from the AFC east anymore.

starfan1

Reaction score
4000 plus post but philly fans dont care about dallas? The truth of the matter is both fans from both teams care very much about what the other is doing. As it pertains to the NFC least just these 2 teams have had reasonable opportunity to win the division as of late.

I dont see that changing next year either.If you look at these 2 teams and compare them to the other 2 their rosters are still in better shape. Now the draft can change alot of things but I envision 2020 champ being dallas or the eagles

Sydla

Reaction score
You would be surprised at how much more accurate the opposite is. People on the Eagles site genuinely don’t care what dallas does. But every time Philly does anything, it’s front page news on the Cowboys-only section of this site, and you know that’s true.

EDIT:

here’s your biggest news of free agency, found in the around the nfl section of the eagles official message board:

9 total replies. Not 9 pages, total replies. Nobody cares as much about Dallas as you wish they did.

Bleeding Green Nation is constantly talking about the Cowboys and their head writer, Brandon Lee Gowton loves to put little digs in about Dallas in his reports when he gets the chance. And their fans there typically love to start the threads under articles with a "Dallas Sucks" post.

You are full of crap if you claim Eagles fans aren't bizarrely obsessed with Dallas.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Bleeding Green Nation is constantly talking about the Cowboys and their head writer, Brandon Lee Gowton loves to put little digs in about Dallas in his reports when he gets the chance. And their fans there typically love to start the threads under articles with a "Dallas Sucks" post.

You are full of crap if you claim Eagles fans aren't bizarrely obsessed with Dallas.

Admittingly I don’t go there, every fan base has a private board that belongs to the depths of celestial existence

SoBlue128

Reaction score

EDIT:

See I wouldn’t know what’s said on Eagles message boards because I don’t lurk over there. And honestly I could care less who likes or dislikes my favorite team. One thing I know for sure having attended every game at AT&T is after a win you don’t hear Dallas fans chanting anything in regards to Philly unless they are playing them. Philly finally wins a super bowl and you clowns are chanting Dallas sucks? Really? I don’t see how you don’t find that a bit odd. Personally I think it’s sad but pretty darn funny as well.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
See I wouldn’t know what’s said on Eagles message boards because I don’t lurk over there. And honestly I could care less who likes or dislikes my favorite team. One thing I know for sure having attended every game at AT&T is after a win you don’t hear Dallas fans chanting anything in regards to Philly unless they are playing them. Philly finally wins a super bowl and you clowns are chanting Dallas sucks? Really? I don’t see how you don’t find that a bit odd. Personally I think it’s sad but pretty darn funny as well.

I do agree there, I also find it funny when that happens

fansince68

Reaction score
KC is the champ. That's who we should build to beat.
Ingredients needed?

DEFENSIVELY
More speed.
Size up the middle.
Pressure up the middle.
CB's that can play man coverage.
Quick agile LB's that can tackle and cover.
A good defensive scheme that can make adjustments.

OFFENSIVELY
Blazing speed at WR. Ruggs III
5 WR sets Cooper, Gallup, Ruggs, Smith, Jarwin
Quicker reads and accuracy from the QB.
Throw to set up the run.
Most 1st down plays should be to net 8 or more yards.
No more running into 8 man boxes unless it the QB doing so, he has the vantage point to see the soft spots in the defense.

SPECIAL TEAMS.
Punt returners. Tavon is trash.
4 kickers in camp (if we have a camp).