Should Felix Start?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I would like to see Felix start. He adds another dimension for the defense to think about. Speed kills. Felix can score from anywhere on the field, like Dorsett. Barber can't. Why can't Red get both Felix and Barber in the same backfield. That would be awesome.

kmd24

Reaction score
The problem is that Felix is nowhere near as good as Barber in pass protection. If his blitz pickups improve, he'll see more time, IMO.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I thought the balance was pretty good today and I like MBIII starting. Let them get a little gun shy from being rammed by the Barbarian and then have them chase the Cat. Then come back with another heavy dose of MBIII.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Undisputed;2310964 said:
Well...at least we can be sure that Felix is no bust. :laugh2:

very true.... I say no, but if Barber goes down he could fill in:D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, Felix should start.

He may be the best running back in the NFL.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Woods;2310703 said:
I think if we can get Felix around 12-15 touches a game, both running and catching the football, that should be good. Plus his expertise on STs.

:bow:

Boys_of_Legend

Reaction score
I don't care which one starts.....they both are so good, but so magically different . They both need the ball in a game. They both have POP just totally different styles and skill sets. They both make the offense go and what a great luxury we have to have to choose.:D

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
No but needs more carries I would say 12-14 a game , MBIII 15-18 a game

Aven8

Reaction score
Most of you guys are blind!!! He's the Jones we needed last year. He should start, and Marion should finish. There is NO lost honor in that. We all love Barber...nobody is questioning that.....but he is slow (fact). If we start with Jones, and finish with Barber....look out! The defenses will be humiliated. If the ownership and coaches are too proud to let it happen then shame on them!!!