Should Hardy Appeal, or Nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogah

Reaction score
And I do have to say going to the line by line to repeat yourself 4 times was nice form.
When people give the same, tired, old, intellectually bankrupt statements, I respond with the same factual, accurate, logical counterpoints.

Doing so line by line is just a courtesy to the reader for aesthetics.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes, I'm the only one in this thread trying to make points and argue their point of view. <slash sarcasm>

Tell ya what.... Answer us this: Do you want me to "let it go" and leave this thread? Yes or no. If you say you want me to leave this thread, I will leave this thread. If not, I will stay. Just spare us this "you won't let it go" idiocy when there are about 10 people - including you - participating in the ongoing discussion.

I don't want you to leave this thread...
I want you to leave CZ, but that's just one man's opinion. Maybe others share it, maybe not.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If saying men who are professional athletes should not beat up women makes me sexist, then so be it.

Now maybe you should go back to worshipping your champions of equal rights and feminism: Ray Rice, Greg Hardy and Ray McDonald. They're so open minded and committed to gender equality, they'll beat the hell out of you whether you're a guy or a girl.!!

Your boy Brady is the one that needs help. You should devote your limited resources to helping him. Looks like 4 games is going to stick.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Ah yes, once again we see the same tired old "you disagree with me therefore you are closed minded (but I am not)" idiocy. :rolleyes:

I did want to address this in particular. This is not persecution because we disagree. This is that you have three topics you will discuss and canned answers to defend them. I listed them and like a good robot you spit them out for me.

Outside of that you won't really talk about anything. You will always steer back with the bench trial or the like.

In particular, you don't really want to talk about her other than to say she was paid off.

You really have no response to her being on cocaine and very agitated as noted by the police.

She refused to get a restraining order against him and fired her first lawyer.

I've shown you how her lawyer was still soliciting civil action after the bench trial meaning she was not being paid to behave like that.

I've even told you about how reporters have followed up for corroboration of his throwaway line and he produced nothing.

Now how about you do a line by line of that.

Plumfool

Reaction score
Think the NFLPA is getting their ducks in a row for contempt case before they advise Hardy on whether or not to file.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Think the NFLPA is getting their ducks in a row for contempt case before they advise Hardy on whether or not to file.

I concur. I think the NFLPA was getting ready for this since before the Henderson report was handed down.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I am not willing to provide such. There are multiple members of this forum who follow me around all over for no reason but to harass me, so I don't want to give them opportunity to continue said harassment everywhere I spend my time on the internet.
Fair enough but hearsay doesn't carry any weight.

Rogah

Reaction score
I don't want you to leave this thread...
I want you to leave CZ, but that's just one man's opinion. Maybe others share it, maybe not.
I'm sure many do. A lot of people want a forum for homers only. My understanding is that this forum allows for debate and yes, even the occasional criticism of the team.

Rogah

Reaction score
Your boy Brady is the one that needs help. You should devote your limited resources to helping him. Looks like 4 games is going to stick.
Could you please not hijack the thread? We are talking about Greg Hardy in here. If you want to talk about Tom Brady, there are (literally) 30+ threads on the NFL Zone active within the past 2 months to do so.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm sure many do. A lot of people want a forum for homers only. My understanding is that this forum allows for debate and yes, even the occasional criticism of the team.

...And I'm all for that but you offered to leave so I wondered how far you would extend that offer.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A pamphlet was shared with the group with the question (paraphrasing) "does Hardy exhibit any of the traits contain in this pamphlet?"

I responded by finding one rather large and significant trait we know he exhibited. Nowhere did I say the one fact proved anything, I was simply responding to the question in that post.
My apologies. I omitted stating jealousy does not automatically equate to pathological jealousy also.

I doubt the trial transcript is available to the public. If anyone has any links to any other court documents connected to the case, I would appreciate he or she posting them.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My apologies. I omitted stating jealousy does not automatically equate to pathological jealousy also.

I doubt the trial transcript is available to the public. If anyone has any links to any other court documents connected to the case, I would appreciate he or she posting them.

I've been searching like a mad man for some record of the bench trail but to no avail. Transcript doesn't exist but Hardy's lawyer hired someone to record the proceedings.

Rogah

Reaction score
...And I'm all for that but you offered to leave so I wondered how far you would extend that offer.
Eventually, one way or another, this thread will close and we will all move on to other things, but I have no plans to leave the website if that is what you are getting at.

If you don't like what I have to say, you are perfectly free to place me in your ignore file. However, it's clear you would much rather complain about me being here but lack to self control and discipline to simply ignore me.

Rogah

Reaction score
Jealously does not necessarily equate to pathological jealousy. However, jealous plus a physical confrontation sure comes close to fitting the bill.
I've seen a website with some interesting quotes from the trial, but it is a Panthers fan website, and I can't find the same quotes reported elsewhere, so I don't consider those quotes necessarily legit (otherwise I'd be using them in these threads).

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Eventually, one way or another, this thread will close and we will all move on to other things, but I have no plans to leave the website if that is what you are getting at.

If you don't like what I have to say, you are perfectly free to place me in your ignore file. However, it's clear you would much rather complain about me being here but lack to self control and discipline to simply ignore me.

Yes, you are impossible to ignore. :facepalm:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
On the scheduled date of the jury trial, the district attorney for Mecklenburg County moved to dismiss the charges. In his dismissal notice, he said Ms. Holder had “made herself completely unavailable” for purposes of the trial, despite what the district attorney called “extraordinary measures” by law enforcement agencies to find her, and the resulting unfairness of going forward without her live testimony. Both in his filing with the state court and his public statements explaining his decision, the district attorney stated that he had “reliable information” that Ms. Holder had reached a civil settlement with Hardy that was directly related to the events that occurred at his residence on May 13. The district attorney went on to say that Ms. Holder “appears to have intentionally made herself unavailable to the State.” Despite repeated requests, Hardy’s attorneys refused to provide the NFL office with a copy of the settlement agreement or even acknowledge that a settlement agreement exists.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/....html?utm_hp_ref=black-voices&ir=Black+Voices

Plumfool

Reaction score
I thought he was already named in the contempt case.

Believe he was because the NFL had him on the Exempt List while being suspended the 10 games which would be considered evidence of them punishing GH under the new policy.

Plumfool

Reaction score

I've just seen tweets from reporters who were in attendance the day of the trial. No documents.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Scroll up to the upper right hand portion of this page. You should see your user name next to "Inbox" and "Alerts". Click on your user name, then select "People You Ignore" from the sub-menu. On the next page, place my name in the dialog box. Be sure you spell it R-O-G-A-H or it won't work. Click "Save".

Either follow the above steps, or quit whining about how you have to read my posts.

I've never complained about your posts... never agreed with one either but never complained. I just counter point your point and wait for your next volley.

Status
Not open for further replies.