Should Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
November 14TH poll closing?!? Jesus H... the midterm election polls close sooner. Is this a gag? If not - please kill this tortoise of a thread.

aria

Reaction score
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again even though I know I’m in the minority. I don’t think he should have been fired yet but if we don’t make it to the playoffs this year then it’s time for him to go.

Right now, with as good as some of the other NFC teams look, I’m hoping for the best but wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if we don’t make the playoffs and I believe that will be due more to talent issues rather then coaching.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not just yes but **** yes....

That said, I'm now back to reality. The timer on Garrett is now counting. One year or he will be the next person meeting with Jerry on a Friday.

Deep playoff run or bust.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
The front office has peeps reading this thread, to keep a pulse on the fan base. IMHO, he will get the pink slip if we do not go deep in the playoffs.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Well if he does not make the playoffs in technically it is Super Bowl or bust, he will be out of the job in 2019.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
This team has a deeply flawed roster. I'm not sure a different head coach would win many more games.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He should have been fired after 2015 for sure.

Wade was hired in 2007. He was fired in 2010 after getting this team their first playoff win since 1996. That was the exact same thing Garrett did in 2015 after winning a playoff game. Had a miserable season. Yet he stuck around. I would say I don't get it but I do.Jerry loves him. He played for us in the glory days. Wade had no connection to the team.

He should also have been fired after last season as well. As yet again, him and his staff have no idea how to gameplan when a star player is out.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Garrett might be the most-hated head coach in Cowboys history. The majority of the fans don't like him and apparently it's looking like a lot of the guys who play for him don't care too much for him either. What other HC here could rile up the fans and the team like this? Maybe Switzer but that was more of a reflection of Jerry than anything else. Gailey and Campo were patsies, Parcells has his guys he prefers and even if he wasn't liked, he has the career resume that Garrett lacks. Wade was not a good HC but the players loved him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yea, I realized like 2.435 seconds into this lol I’ll do it again when ppl forget about this one

Actually, your poll is very informative...............77% of the fan base would fire Garrett 10 days before the draft!

If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.