Should Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps, a more apropos response would be, "Grab a sports almanac, become filthy rich, and buy the Cowboys from JJ.

Verdict

Reaction score
No. He should probably be given an extension and a raise for cutting Dez. Best move we have made in a long time.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Should have been fired years ago.... But as of this year we are stuck with him..... To be honest though, I would want no other coach this close to draft time. I think this year is the perfect storm. No excuses..... Just win or you are out..... No distractions, no divas, no players drafted injured and redshirting the first year, no suspensions (YET), etc...... Time to bring the pain or feel the pain in your rump when you are booted out.... Either way I think we see our future after this upcoming season. The good news is we have a ton of cap space to do anything we want in 2019. If some are not working out, replace them, if there are still major wholes, fill them....... We will have the money to do such.....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys... please read the whole post lol I said “I’m not asking if he should be fired ANYTIME SOON”. But do u still believe he should have been fired after the season ended last year? I’m trying to judge how many ppl have flipped their opinion in the last 6 months.
You screwed up the poll by the title. The results will have zero meaning relative to what you were trying to ask.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The 1st was the best.
Lewis Wilson? I like how, when he was Bruce Wayne, he was always tired and needed his "vitamins"...
812.jpg
Wilson_1943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.