CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
I wish I felt like it would make a big difference. God only knows who Jerry would bring in next.

But sure, can him. Tired of his face. Just don't think it matters much in this dysfunctional organization.
Our next head coach is already coaching on the team.....His name is Scott Linehan...Jerry will do this to "keep" it in the family and to keep the same offensive philosophy going....which is going to suck...

Etchyboy

Reaction score
I am still a fan of Jason an think he was done some good for the team. However some of the decisions he has made questions my faith in his ability to get the team to the next level. I loath the days of the revolving door of coaches that we had. An I think the consistent presence of the same coach year after year has been nice. With the level of talent that we have and have had we should have been a better team.

1. RB by committee?
  2. WR by committee??
Seriously those two things there should get him canned at the end of the season. When it comes down to it is how the Jones feel about him. I think it would take a huge embarrassing loss to get their attention.

So I voted canned at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.