CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I watched that Amazon series right before the season. I was so unimpressed with Garrett. He constantly dropped the F bomb in the oddest parts of sentences, over and over and over. It was almost as if he were trying to over compensate for his thin frame and freckly face and red hair Richie Cunningham looks and trying to be a macho leader. I never once sensed in that whole series that any of his coaches or players were caring much about what he was saying. I think Jerry Jones has been trying to compensate himself for losing out on Sean Payton and he may also be thinking about how patient the organization was when Tom Landry started and just afraid that Garret will go on and coach the Giants or something and be successful. But I just hope he realizes the experiment should be over now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This board isn't even fun because no one has any real hope this team is going to do anything.

It's always about "tanking", firing Garrett, Dak "sucks", and how things were in the good old days. Being a Cowboys fan pretty much sucks now. Thanks, Jerry.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Shortly before to get a head start on finding his replacement so they can get him in here the day season ends. Candidates get picked up fast so they can't dilly dally....

Sully

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are being held hostage by a quarterback incapable of playing at a high level and a head coach who should not have a job in the NFL. It’s that simple.

The defense is good enough to be a Championship contender. The offensive line is at minimum, good and at times elite. Despite what transpired Sunday night, the running game is good enough to be dominant.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There is no real hope but this is all we got.

I've allowed myself to have other options. I know I'll never entirely let go of the Cowboys because 45 years, but I have other teams I like now and root for regularly (except when they play Dallas). I'd post how I really feel about Jerry and Stephen but this is a family site. They've ruined the team I loved for years.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Get rid of him, take your lumps this season, and get prepared for hiring a new head coach in the off season who can have input on who the QB should be.

Even if the team can squeak into the playoff due to a crappy division, the team won't do anything of significance in them. We don't need to pull out all the stops to try and salvage 8-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.