CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
What is it going to fix? Why would Jerry not hire a new puppet, maybe someone even worse? What if it's someone who believes in Dak and wants Dak to get the big money? Games like Sunday and the Panthers game and even the Seahawks game could go on for years.

Coaching changes are only a positive when you know there are better guys out there. Jerry isn't going to just hire anybody, he will hire a Jerry guy. Jason might very well be the best Jerry guy available.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If Jason gets canned, it will be after the season, and Kris Richard will most likely be the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys.

I doubt Jerry goes fishing for one in the college ranks. Although I kind of wish he would. Dan Mullen. David Shaw. Lincoln Riley. James Franklin.

Big_D

Reaction score
Please end this already. It’s sad and pathetic! That Hopkins play was reminiscent of the hill play last year. Time to trash the entire coaching staff and give these players a fresh start. But Jerry is Jerry, so everything will be fine! COTY looks fantastic!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I'm merely a mule.
b4c2d60f2f28adf9e76e11884801e1c0.jpg

pancakeman

Reaction score
1/2 a game out of first place in the division would be a ridiculous time to make a midseason coaching change.

waldoputty

Reaction score
What is it going to fix? Why would Jerry not hire a new puppet, maybe someone even worse? What if it's someone who believes in Dak and wants Dak to get the big money? Games like Sunday and the Panthers game and even the Seahawks game could go on for years.

Coaching changes are only a positive when you know there are better guys out there. Jerry isn't going to just hire anybody, he will hire a Jerry guy. Jason might very well be the best Jerry guy available.

so u resigned to 8-8 or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.