CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired? If so, when?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've allowed myself to have other options. I know I'll never entirely let go of the Cowboys because 45 years, but I have other teams I like now and root for regularly (except when they play Dallas). I'd post how I really feel about Jerry and Stephen but this is a family site. They've ruined the team I loved for years.
When I was a kid I'd root for the Oilers and even the Raiders some when they didn't play Dallas. I really don't have another NFL team now. I have rooted for the Ravens some over the years because I get all their games and my dad was a fan..plus I was born in Maryland. It's just hard to leave the Cowboys. Have so many great memories but most of that stopped in 1996.

Pants

Reaction score
I didn’t see “in the summer” so I went with immediately.

This team has no chance with Garrett in charge. They have proven that. Also, it seems that the team is getting tired of him. Too much of players complaining and things like that. If Jax gets out to a bigger lead, look for them to give up on Garrett

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When I was a kid I'd root for the Oilers and even the Raiders some when they didn't play Dallas. I really don't have another NFL team now. I have rooted for the Ravens some over the years because I get all their games and my dad was a fan..plus I was born in Maryland. It's just hard to leave the Cowboys. Have so many great memories but most of that stopped in 1996.

I root for the Ravens for a couple reasons. One, they didn't even exist the last time Dallas won a Super Bowl. Two, I live between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. The one thing those two fan bases have in common is their hatred of the Ravens.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
i am fine with that also with a young up-to-date coach and modern offense/defense.
I'd like that too, but in what capacity would Garrett contribute? What area or decisions would he be responsible for? It makes me a little nervous as he would be one of the people helping to build this team in the future and he isn't exactly forward thinking or imaginative.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This board isn't even fun because no one has any real hope this team is going to do anything.

It's always about "tanking", firing Garrett, Dak "sucks", and how things were in the good old days. Being a Cowboys fan pretty much sucks now. Thanks, Jerry.

This is what happens under a totalitarian regime. The only way out is revolution!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
i am fine with that also with a young up-to-date coach and modern offense/defense.

As long as they were under an experienced coach for a few seasons. McVay is young but he also paid his dues.

JG would of been a far better coach if he had learned under BP, Reid etc for a few years in my opinion. Jerry threw him to the wolves with no one there to guide or train him. He is a smart passionate guy, he just doesn't know what he doesn't know and Linehan has done nothing to speed up his learning curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.