Should Micah get rid of the Podcast?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This has been a heated debate among Cowboys fans, and us feeling like he's focused too much on his podcast when his focus should be on football. Personally it doesn't bother me if he has a podcast or not, because other players are engaged in the same things or are doing other things outside of football. What bothers me is that he's talking about other teams/players etc when he maybe he shouldn't be until after the season.

Example was right before our playoff game, the Browns had a play where one of their defenders showed a lack of effort, and Micah got on that player for doing that. Karma came back and got Micah in his game. I think it's best for him to do his podcast, but maybe not be so harsh on players, knowing that he's not perfect himself. Please give your thoughts. Keep it, lose it, or I could care less!!!????

Will Zim recommend that he gets rid of it???? Micah said he wants to be all about football, so we will see!

Jayinem

Reaction score
Starting next season he will interview players of teams BEFORE the game and get insight to what they're thinking and use it against them.

He will pinpoint his opponent's weakness and then DESTROY them.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m not sure the issue is the podcast. I think there is a deeper issue where Micah just has a long way to go from a maturity standpoint. Podcast or no podcast his level of maturity is still going to show and be a conversation point with every tweet or media quote that we want to pick apart. Travis Kelce has a major podcast and he just won a Super Bowl. What these guys are doing in the locker room, and the practice field is 100x more important than a podcast.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he has 2 options:

a) give up the podcast and concentrate on football
b) give up football and concentrate on the podcast
would probably make more giving up football, he can travel the country and talk about his first 3 seasons, and how much he got held, and now he's HOLDING things down for a major sports network

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Starting next season he will interview players of teams BEFORE the game and get insight to what they're thinking and use it against them.

He will pinpoint his opponent's weakness and then DESTROY them.
No he will do the interview, find out the info, and STILL get destroyed, and will be nice enough at the end of the game to BEG for a players jersey

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I believe he shouldn’t be doing it during the season. That he should be locked in instead.

I think that him going out of his way to praise opponents doesn’t set well with his teammates either.
I couldn't imagine him being in the older era, I know those guys would really get on him!!!!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its his generations thing, let him do what he wants to do...i have no issue with the podcast but i do have issues at times with what and how he says things...they are not the same.
yuppers!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not sure the issue is the podcast. I think there is a deeper issue where Micah just has a long way to go from a maturity standpoint. Podcast or no podcast his level of maturity is still going to show and be a conversation point with every tweet or media quote that we want to pick apart. Travis Kelce has a major podcast and he just won a Super Bowl. What these guys are doing in the locker room, and the practice field is 100x more important than a podcast.
this!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can agree with this. He still has some growing to do.