Should Micah get rid of the Podcast?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are 24 hours in a day. The podcast is about an hour (I guess).

How much time do y'all spend on your job besides the 8hrs you put in?

Also, it's the offseason. Let that man do him.
I am letting him do him, I never said he shouldn't but if anything he may need to watch how he says things, he needs to think of his teammates as well

Jimbo123

Reaction score
This has been a heated debate among Cowboys fans, and us feeling like he's focused too much on his podcast when his focus should be on football. Personally it doesn't bother me if he has a podcast or not, because other players are engaged in the same things or are doing other things outside of football. What bothers me is that he's talking about other teams/players etc when he maybe he shouldn't be until after the season.

Example was right before our playoff game, the Browns had a play where one of their defenders showed a lack of effort, and Micah got on that player for doing that. Karma came back and got Micah in his game. I think it's best for him to do his podcast, but maybe not be so harsh on players, knowing that he's not perfect himself. Please give your thoughts. Keep it, lose it, or I could care less!!!????

Will Zim recommend that he gets rid of it???? Micah said he wants to be all about football, so we will see!
It's always, first and foremost with most Cowboys, to sell the brand. There is no way he will give up his podcast.

Aven8

Reaction score
The Kelces are doing just fine with their podcast. Does anyone complain?

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with him doing a podcast. The problem is his podcast gives everyone an insight to how quite frankly, "infantile" he is. He has a lot of maturing to do. He'll look back one day and see how dumb he was. He's just a kid and it is obvious.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This has been a heated debate among Cowboys fans, and us feeling like he's focused too much on his podcast when his focus should be on football. Personally it doesn't bother me if he has a podcast or not, because other players are engaged in the same things or are doing other things outside of football. What bothers me is that he's talking about other teams/players etc when he maybe he shouldn't be until after the season.

Example was right before our playoff game, the Browns had a play where one of their defenders showed a lack of effort, and Micah got on that player for doing that. Karma came back and got Micah in his game. I think it's best for him to do his podcast, but maybe not be so harsh on players, knowing that he's not perfect himself. Please give your thoughts. Keep it, lose it, or I could care less!!!????

Will Zim recommend that he gets rid of it???? Micah said he wants to be all about football, so we will see!
he should. he should focus on football not his other income. he talks too much. and goes to the toilet at the end of the season.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Telling a grown man what to do ....... how would people here react if their boss told them to stop spending time on cowboyszone on their off-time and concentrate on the next days work?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Telling a grown man what to do ....... how would people here react if their boss told them to stop spending time on cowboyszone on their off-time and concentrate on the next days work?
I know you're not talking to me, Jeebus, you ok today man?? It's a free country we can say whatever we want, just as you are. We FEEL he should, as for me, i've never said he shouldn't, I just think he needs to watch some of the things he puts out, SAME thing your boss would tell you!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he should. he should focus on football not his other income. he talks too much. and goes to the toilet at the end of the season.
See how you said SHOULD, not that he HAS to, there's people in here who are claiming that we're being too mean or something lol. Micah is free to do whatever he wants, so are we

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I know you're not talking to me, Jeebus, you ok today man?? It's a free country we can say whatever we want, just as you are. We FEEL he should, as for me, i've never said he shouldn't, I just think he needs to watch some of the things he puts out, SAME thing your boss would tell you!!
full

CowboysRule

Reaction score
There are 24 hours in a day. The podcast is about an hour (I guess).

How much time do y'all spend on your job besides the 8hrs you put in?

Also, it's the offseason. Let that man do him.
Don't you know football players have to be 100% focused on football every minute of every hour of every day? They are not allowed to have other hobbies or participate in other non-football related activities, which includes talking about football unless they are just saying how bad of a player they are. They can't be positive. Jerry should be putting in their contracts. Man, I hate Jerry because somehow he's the reason we haven't won a Super Bowl even though we won 3 with him owning the team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm fine ....... I am not the one getting triggered by some guy having a podcast on his free time.

I only care about his work on the field. And unless its in his contract ........ there is not a damn thing his boss can do about it.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
No, Micah has the right to do whatever business he wants. He could be the next great podcast. Maybe it’s his passion?

He’s not gonna play in the NFL forever and this seems to the be the post playing career path.