News: Should The Cowboys Make A Trade For Tony Gonzalez?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. We aren't a super bowl team. He wanted to win a super bowl and this is his last year playing. I could see him going to a team like Seattle.
Would make a lot more sense there that's for sure.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Would make a lot more sense there that's for sure.

I think he would be dumb not to go. Atlanta is a sinking ship right now and that poor guy deserves to win a super bowl. Best TE ever IMO.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
We already have Jason Witten and Tony G. is probably going to hang it up after this season.

No...this idea is bad.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Unless he has a nasty swim move or bull rush we don't know about then no

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, that one's bizarre on so many levels. The idea that we're one player away from being SB contenders this year, the idea that we should give away a 4th-round draft pick to rent a guy for this year only, the idea that the one player who can put us over the top is an offensive player, the idea that what we most need on offense is a receiving TE. The crazy just goes on and on.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Aren't dumb questions like this reserved for the off season? Makes absolutely no sense.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Snozzberries taste like...
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/lickgd2.gif
SNOZZBERRIES!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed. We aren't a super bowl team. He wanted to win a super bowl and this is his last year playing. I could see him going to a team like Seattle.

Maybe right but in this NFC East his best chance at getting into the post season is probably in this division.

lkelly

Reaction score
To hedge all bets against having a Cowboys player holding the career mark for tight end catches? Done! Put him in the Ring of Hinor, Jerry! Sell some standing room only tickets and make some more money! I can't see any downside.