News: Should The Cowboys Make A Trade For Tony Gonzalez?

joseephuss

Reaction score
i heard this topic on the radio this morning, it's not as crazy as you think, but would i make the trade considering the areas where we really need help? no i would not. the only use i see out of this (other then having a relible TE reciever) is that he is a good blocker too. but my answer would still be no to the trade.

It is crazier than I think actually.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
He's likely to retire at the end of this season. So if we traded for him we'd get maybe 10 games out of him. That kind of production isn't worth even a late round pick.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

Fredd

Reaction score
no, no, no, no, no (I am holding my breath and turning blue)

did I mention "no" (going purple now and stamping my feet)

the coaches don't know how to use an actual 12-package where they throw the ball....no

links18

Reaction score
Let's sign Jerry Rice and Randy Moss while we are at it. Its not as crazy as you think.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Local sports talk radio station 105.3 The Fan suggested that the Cowboys call the Falcons and offer a fourth-round draft pick for Tony Gonzalez.

Would you do it?

Here's a link as to the reasons why the Cowboys should consider it:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/10/09/cowboys-should-trade-for-another-88/

why? is he the missing piece to the superbowl? with this defense? seriously!!! idiots...they just want to create dumb ideas so people talk about it and call the station...its not about reality, its about ratings. so shock factor goes a long way...idiots

ragman

Reaction score
The guy who suggested it this morning thought it would make the Cowboys like NE when they had Gronk and Hernandez on the roster at the same time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Only reason would be to have the number one and two TE in history on the same team at the same time. Which is strategically a bad idea.

Zman5

Reaction score
Yes we should trade for him and have him play nickel LB.
Being the one of the best, if not the best TE ever to play, he'll know a thing or two about covering TEs.

That may be the secret sauce we've been hearing about.