Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We currently have at RB.............Duece Vaughn and Malik Davis, correct?

Zeke would instantly be the best short yardage and blitz pickup RB on the roster...............for that role, and that role only it is actually not a bad idea.

So, for vet min ($1.3 million) I would have to seriously consider bringing the Ewok back if Vaughn, Davis, and a draft pick (especially if it is the annual gimp in the 2nd round) is what we plan to roll with this year.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
No. Just no, stop that line of thinking...move forward....and burn those non Cowboys jerseys....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No. Just no, stop that line of thinking...move forward....and burn those non Cowboys jerseys....
I get what you are saying bro but think about it this way.

Its 4th and 1 at the 10-yard line against Philly in the last game of the season and the winner takes the division crown.

Who do you trust to get you that 1 yard, Zeke or Deuce???

I think I would have to go with Zeke in that situation if I am being totally honest.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
In a just world you'd be dealt with at dawn for posting tha.
Sod!
Zeke is DONE!

https://www.google.com/search?q=zek...ate=ive&vld=cid:919f24d4,vid:9Y5evFEwS1o,st:0

Bloke, what were/are you thinking?
Did you go to Oklahoma for durban diesel?
Why does the rain fall from above?
Tell me why fools fall in love with teams.
The concept of Zeke back here is so bizarre.
Apologize!
My original post and topic said that I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas brought him back, not that they should. In fact, I don't think they should. My original post got merged with this one which asks the question of should Dallas bring Zeke back.

Big_D

Reaction score
and they’ll pay him more than Moss too cause that’s how stupid this team is. Might as well get the lovebirds back together! They can get comeback couple of the year!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Zeke again....who cares....this organization is toast! I'm at the point where I'd much rather watch Lance start every game and go 8-9, then watch Dork go 12-5 and then fart and fall down in a Wild Card Game. But what I really want to see is 0-17.
Of course you do.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

Latest Ezekiel Elliott Report Paves Way for Cowboys Return​

The door could be open on Ezekiel Elliott returning to Dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/latest-ezekiel-elliott-report-paves-way-cowboys-return-01hrse15605z

Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back if he agrees to a cheap deal? Cowboys currently have a big void at RB.

If the rumors are true how the Cowboys are seriously interested in drafting Texas RB Jonathan Brooks, Brooks won't be ready to play until around November as he is still rehabbing from a torn ACL he suffered late in the 2023 collegiate football season. Bringing Zeke back on a cheap deal could help the Cowboys stay afloat for the meantime during this upcoming 2024 season. What say you?
Brooks will be the Cowboys 2nd round pick. That's our "take a chance" pick every year. :)

raven55

Reaction score
No way he was losing it in dallas before and the pats were desparte for some one so bringing him back is a NO

Reaction score
I'm not evaluating what Zeke may or may not have left. I don't care to what degree Zeke is a corpse. He is on the good side of 30, available, presumably cheap, and a known commodity to the Cowboys. It has also been reported that Belichick blocked a Zeke/Dallas reunion last season meaning there is mutual interest. Dallas is already paying him $6 million in terms of a cap hit (is that right?). Dallas should be able to make him work based on money earned. I'm still convinced Roy E. Williams washes Jerry's car every week to make good on his contract but that is another story. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Ezekiel Elliott ended up on the team next year.
:laugh: