Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back?

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Zeke needs to go ring chase and not suffer in purgatory with the rest of us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Latest Ezekiel Elliott Report Paves Way for Cowboys Return​

The door could be open on Ezekiel Elliott returning to Dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/latest-ezekiel-elliott-report-paves-way-cowboys-return-01hrse15605z

Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back if he agrees to a cheap deal? Cowboys currently have a big void at RB.

If the rumors are true how the Cowboys are seriously interested in drafting Texas RB Jonathan Brooks, Brooks won't be ready to play until around November as he is still rehabbing from a torn ACL he suffered late in the 2023 collegiate football season. Bringing Zeke back on a cheap deal could help the Cowboys stay afloat for the meantime during this upcoming 2024 season. What say you?
Sure why not. But if Brooks isn’t going to be ready until November that’s pretty much a season wasted. We’ll need to draft another RB or pick someone up off wavers when 53 man roster cuts begin.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
He already counts $6 million against the cap. I wouldn't be surprised if they do but I would say no if it were truly up to me.

shabazz

Reaction score

Latest Ezekiel Elliott Report Paves Way for Cowboys Return​

The door could be open on Ezekiel Elliott returning to Dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/latest-ezekiel-elliott-report-paves-way-cowboys-return-01hrse15605z

Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back if he agrees to a cheap deal? Cowboys currently have a big void at RB.

If the rumors are true how the Cowboys are seriously interested in drafting Texas RB Jonathan Brooks, Brooks won't be ready to play until around November as he is still rehabbing from a torn ACL he suffered late in the 2023 collegiate football season. Bringing Zeke back on a cheap deal could help the Cowboys stay afloat for the meantime during this upcoming 2024 season. What say you?
Absolutely . I'm convinced now that it's a reboot year so having this Ewok here will get us there quicker

#blowitup

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Yes! And sign him to a multi-year deal!!!

Maybe kick the tires on Emmitt. Yeah, he'll sleep on the bench, but he sure can knock down some Lay's chips

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Nope we are going with AJ Dillon who could not beat out Aaron Jones who best games were in the playoffs so they will also sign Jones. Jonesboys will be all ex-Greenbay and Viking players for the big blue M&M last melt in your mouth not in your hand stand.