Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back?

Redline360

Reaction score
Has he released his work out video around the garbage cans yet? That's when we know he's ready!

MikeT22

Reaction score
Not sure how nimble Zeke is these days, but I doubt he'd be able to jump into the Salvation Army kettle anymore. So I'd say, hard pass.

GMO415

Reaction score
331ebe1d6029f13c6e125deb004f8b8c.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke is just a reused RB at this point in time. I'd sooner draft a power RB in the draft as to experience another go-around with Zeke. We might do just as well with James Conner or AJ Dillon as another go-around with Ezekiel Elliott. Let's go forward, not backwards.

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke is just a reused RB at this point in time. I'd sooner draft a power RB in the draft as to experience another go-around with Zeke. We might do just as well with James Conner or AJ Dillon as another go-around with Ezekiel Elliott. Let's go forward, not backwards.

If going to get a vet Conner would be better than AJ but would have no problem with drafting one also.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
As crazy as it sounds, I would not mind Zeke coming back but only on two conditions:

1. He is not the lead/starting back and he only plays in a complimentary role; and

2. You could guarantee me we end up with Trey Benson or Jaylen Wright coming out of the draft.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm not evaluating what Zeke may or may not have left. I don't care to what degree Zeke is a corpse. He is on the good side of 30, available, presumably cheap, and a known commodity to the Cowboys. It has also been reported that Belichick blocked a Zeke/Dallas reunion last season meaning there is mutual interest. Dallas is already paying him $6 million in terms of a cap hit (is that right?). Dallas should be able to make him work based on money earned. I'm still convinced Roy E. Williams washes Jerry's car every week to make good on his contract but that is another story. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Ezekiel Elliott ended up on the team next year.
In a just world you'd be dealt with at dawn for posting tha.
Sod!
Zeke is DONE!

https://www.google.com/search?q=zek...ate=ive&vld=cid:919f24d4,vid:9Y5evFEwS1o,st:0

Bloke, what were/are you thinking?
Did you go to Oklahoma for durban diesel?
Why does the rain fall from above?
Tell me why fools fall in love with teams.
The concept of Zeke back here is so bizarre.
Apologize!