Should we keep Rico Dowdle?

kskboys

Reaction score
Majority of cap space needs to be saved for a DT in my. Draft a RB in mid rounds 3-5.
Or round 2 if the player warrants it. Most starting RB's are found in rounds 1 and 2. After round 3, almost none.

glimmerman

Reaction score
hmmm,

says every NFL team since the inception of time run well stop the run balance stopping or as Mike McCarthy likes to say complementary football yes has nothing new with Prescott is my point stop acting like this is a Dallas cowboy issue when most teams struggle when they're one-dimensional you know I've seen some with a really strong run game but don't can't pass they also have problems if you can take away one part of a team's offense easily that's more than the run game or the quarterback that would be the offensive line in the scheme and the game plans so let's back off that our quarterback seems to be isolated when this is football 101 bro! You aren't saying anything that no one else has forgotten you're just making sure you point it out it's Prescott you wanted to make sure you made sure you called out our quarterback once again and that's why I'm saying it was a fail....

We were not gonna win that game no matter how good our offense played our defense sucked including all the games you just mentioned they were so bad it would have looked like Seattle so if you think your expectations for the quarterback without a good run game or I guess a good defense is supposed to carry the team like he did in Seattle in the big game like he's supposed to score 35 no matter what well hey if it takes 40 go do it and do it by yourself??!!!

That's one of the worst narratives in here it's the most ridiculous spoken words I hear in social media that you think the quarterback needs to do whatever it takes no matter the situation when that doesn't happen for many teams at all they still need defense special teams coaching run games to win the bigger games you can't have expectations even though it happens sometimes like Prescott was able to carry the team in Seattle when the defense was also horrible you can't win games on a consistent basis like that that's every quarterback that's every team..

You singling out our quarterback is my problem when that would be almost every quarterback in the league all the way down to high school you can't play 1 dimensional ball you can't be easy to scheme against and that was our problem it starts with the offensive line the scheme and the play calling... But yes I still would like a better running back pollard just was never a starter it never should have been...

You know there was a group of us that was trying to tell you all to stop acting like Tony was being robbed of yards and touchdowns because that's what y'all said you said those 12 touchdowns would have been easy and then it was unfair that Tony was pulled off the field and let zeke's score no there was no leading zeke was a better short yardage guy he scored a lot more touchdowns he was a better #1 even on one leg then Tony was on too that's a fact.... I think people are seeing it now because even though they it was the right thing to do to let zeke go we probably should have brought him back on a cheaper contract because Tony couldn't get it done in short yardage and goal line and he didn't score any touchdowns and yet our guy from last year and the year before scored quite a bit many even when he was injured wore out and washed as this place says...
We beat teams all year by doing what got done to us in the playoffs. We stopped the run or got up in score and made the other team one dimensional. Then we feasted off there mistakes. Made the game easy on Dak and did it without a physical O-Line and running game.

Stop the run and get a running game by having a physical O-Line and a RB and watch Dak flourish. Of course he won’t get credit. Some will wait for a pick or a fumble to blame him for something. Lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We beat teams all year by doing what got done to us in the playoffs. We stopped the run or got up in score and made the other team one dimensional. Then we feasted off there mistakes. Made the game easy on Dak and did it without a physical O-Line and running game.

Stop the run and get a running game by having a physical O-Line and a RB and watch Dak flourish. Of course he won’t get credit. Some will wait for a pick or a fumble to blame him for something. Lol.
I think it's pretty clear that most quarterbacks are better with a strong run game it's called complementary football situational football you literally have to have a run game or you're gonna get exposed I know it's been a passing league for a while but things have come full circle... Not one time can I remember Roger Staubach or Troy Aikman carrying this team without a run game in the playoffs they ran the ball strong that was their identity they played defense strong that was their identity well when's the last time we had a big time run game in the playoffs maybe the playoff game that the run game was a factor in the playoffs and then you can blame the quarterback for for playing poorly in that situation you know with a physical offensive line and a man named Tony Dorsett and or Emmitt Smith and or Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson I mean where's all these benefits for Prescott and Romo??

They definitely have not been in the playoffs I can't remember a game for Prescott anyway not going all the way back to Tony Romo days but I can't remember a playoff game where our run game looked great and our offensive line was physical and press their will on the defense,,,

I mean there's a guy named Terrell Davis that made sure that John Elway wasn't gonna end up without a Super Bowl ring you know like that Miami dolphin Dan Marino I mean you gotta have a complete team in the playoffs to make a run you can win a game here there but you are not getting away with being one-dimensional... That's both sides I mean you can't just be a running team but you also just can't be a passing team balance is key so they cannot key all over your offense and yes obviously the defense needs to stop the run.....