Show Accountability - Cut Brown

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This is crazy. Cut him for dropping picks. He made the plays by at least knocking the ball down. Y'all complain that guys don't jump routes or play the ball and when they do you want him cut...... Man I don't get some of you. I was pleased by his play and help put the raiders in a 4th and 10 which most of the time isn't converted. Carr threw a prayer and was bailed out

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny what a win can do. If we had lost, everyone would be agreeing with me haha

links18

Reaction score
They won't even bench Switzer, who makes mistake after mistake. In fact, they appear to have promoted him.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We have bigger problems than Anthony Brown. He'll be a Cowboy for several years.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Can't people be happy we have DBs looking for the ball. I mean I guess the FO could try and find more Carr like DBs that never look for the ball.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
A bit much. He made the play jumping it and made a similar play eariler against Roberts..

He’s been solid in the slot staying in wide outs pockets

Remember this was a 6th round pick last year

He played fantastic tonight. He just dropped two INT"s. But, he played them perfectly and that's why he should have had those INT's. He made perfect beats on the ball. The pass that Roberts caught was intended for a different receiver.

Awuzie OTOH, was pretty bad. And Jourdan Lewis screwed up badly when we needed him not to screw up badly.

Anybody who thinks Brown played badly tonight...learn football before you speak.

YR

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Funny what a win can do. If we had lost, everyone would be agreeing with me haha

Like I said, emotional highs and emotional lows.

If we would have lost, this board would have been asking for Brown and Dez's head on a pike. They never evaluate play and just go on emotion. We win? Everyone is awesome. Lose? They suck and zone in on the players they dislike. Their scapegoats.

stiletto

Reaction score
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.

A little drastic but he can't miss on gifts like that, I've seen a couple. There is a reason guys like him are usually CB's instead of WR's.....

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cut a guy that didn’t catch a pick six but yet we should keep Scandrick who hasn’t actually jumped a route since 2009.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, they wouldn't. No player makes every play and anyone that expects them to is, simply, an idiot.
Well at least I know you're one of the "everybody deserves a participation ribbon" crowd. Have a good night, my man

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A little drastic but he can't miss on gifts like that, I've seen a couple. There is a reason guys like him are usually CB's instead of WR's.....
True that. Of course I'm overreacting, but that's what we do sometimes