Show Accountability - Cut Brown

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.

he played well all night. He just didnt catch INT unfortunately.

I had a guy on twitter block me tonight because he insisted brown was an inside slot corner only and is trash and should be benched. He didnt realize they were rotating corners and said brown never played outside last year. he played outside a ton last year.

he has his confidence back and is playing well, his benching was a wake up call of sorts.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Well at least I know you're one of the "everybody deserves a participation ribbon" crowd. Have a good night, my man
They didn't give put participation ribbons when I played sports. The fact that you're so intimately familiar with them says a lot more about you than it does about me, sport. Have another drink. Your posts couldn't possibly get any dumber as a result.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he played well all night. He just didnt catch INT unfortunately.

I had a guy on twitter block me tonight because he insisted brown was an inside slot corner only and is trash and should be benched. He didnt realize they were rotating corners and said brown never played outside last year. he played outside a ton last year.

he has his confidence back and is playing well, his benching was a wake up call of sorts.
I think you're probably right. He has played way better since being benched.

stiletto

Reaction score
True that. Of course I'm overreacting, but that's what we do sometimes

In a way, I agree..but I just think it is because we haven't had guys who make plays like that in a long time. That should've been an EASY one for a NFL cornerback but for like 20 years ALL OF OURS miss those. Somebody is paying for bad karma somewhere. Most likely the owner.. LOL

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You guys understand that when all our CBs are healthy, he's the 4th CB on the depth chart, right?

It's not unreasonable to think this guy could be cut at some point soon. Hell, I think his job will be up in the air this offseason.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You guys understand that when all our CBs are healthy, he's the 4th CB on the depth chart, right?

It's not unreasonable to think this guy could be cut at some point soon. Hell, I think his job will be up in the air this offseason.

I will take that bet.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Brown held his own tonight. And for the rookie DBs, each of them made one of two mistakes, but they each made several above average plays that neither Carr nor Mo would have made if they were on this team. Heck, Frazier and Heath were making big plays. We deeply missed Irving on defense.

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is why new post should be screened before making it to the forum.

That and we institute the "Randy Gregory Rule".

Brown also stripped Patterson on a kickoff return to cause a fumble. Brown is a reason we won this game, not that it was as close as it was.

Pabst

Reaction score
Brown had a good game. Yea, you want him to hold unto that pick, but jeez.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Wasn't too impressed with the rookies tonight either.

Seems all of our DBs are tiny as hell compared to the WRs they are up against.
How many times are you going to say this? God some of you are annoying on here. Chido is 6 feet 200 plus which is free safety size. Did any db get mossed? Did any of them get trucked? Jesus Christ

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously, the guy is a shell of his rookie-self.

He has no right to be on this team. Find your own means home, bum.
Brown had a really good game. Probably better than the other CBs in a this game.

Technically he is the 5th CB on the roster. He's probably the best 5th CB they're ever had.