SI: Eagles' A.J. Brown Issues 'Warning' to Dallas LB Micah Parsons

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Didn't you vehemently say washington would win division or was going to be competition last year. You died on that hill all off-season last year... lol

I think Washington would have been a contender if they had 17 games of FitzPatrick. Can’t blame a guy for not predicting a team would lose their starting QB

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How often will Parsons be covering Brown? Shouldn't he be smack talking Diggs?

It was about the home run derby they were both in, AJ gave that speech on the field before it started and then won the derby. This article is trying to make it into something bigger

You’re right, it would make no sense for a WR to go after a pass rushing LB

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? The Eagles have no All-Pro players like Parsons and Diggs.. Dak is light years a better quarterback then Hurts and do you really think they have a better coaching staff then the Cowboys? The Eagles are depending on Hurts to become a real quarterback not a running quarterback. They are praying that Davis will actually put up sacks and pressures in the pros that he never did in the SEC with possibly the greatest defense in college football history. I keep asking Eagles fans on the board what good team did the Eagles beat last season and all I keep hearing is Philadelphia should have beaten San Francisco in week 2 of last season.:laugh::facepalm:

Right...but it doesn't count when other teams beat losing teams. It is only used against Dallas and Dak. You know the narratives and agendas they have.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How often will Parsons be covering Brown? Shouldn't he be smack talking Diggs?

That was my 1st thought, why is he going after Micah.
I guess it shows Dallas is already in his and the Eagles heads.
So that is a plus for Dallas, Eagles has already lost in their heads.