News: SI: Fish: Cowboys Trade for Denzel Mims? Dallas' Connection with Jets WR

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is going to Carolina. He put up two 1,000 yard seasons under Rhule. They already reported interest.

Fish grasping at straws here

It will be kind of interesting to see what he gets traded for. I cant image anything more that a 5th or 6th. One thing with Mims is I dont he will work well with a bad or inexperienced QB based in his skill set and his performance with the Jets. Not a polished route runner, and still needed work on contested catches. But very talented. If he could have won a top 3 spot here in 2023, he could make himself some money.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WR's dont matter if your line cant block. RB's dont matter if your line cant block. QB's dont matter if your line cant block.
Who said anything about the OL here. Its been discussed everywhere the last 24 hours. Its pretty obvious we need line help. That doesnt you dont look for talent at other positions as well

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who said anything about the OL here. Its been discussed everywhere the last 24 hours. Its pretty obvious we need line help. That doesnt you dont look for talent at other positions as well

What makes you think Jerry is going to trade for a WR? Its almost a waste to even talk about it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What makes you think Jerry is going to trade for a WR? Its almost a waste to even talk about it.
Yet here you are talking about it

I wonder how many times I can get you to post in a thread thats not worth talking about

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yet here you are talking about it

I wonder how many times I can get you to post in a thread thats not worth talking about

its a complete waste of time. We DONT have a WR issue other than being a little thin till Gallup gets back.

On top of it, Jerry has said over and over again he isnt bringing any veteran WR. And he has been saying it for 4 weeks straight out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its a complete waste of time. We DONT have a WR issue other than being a little thin till Gallup gets back.

On top of it, Jerry has said over and over again he isnt bringing any veteran WR. And he has been saying it for 4 weeks straight out.
He said that before our WR's looked like hot garbage in the preseason

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You already proclaimed the season "down the toilet" due to our injury prone LT getting injured.

What do you care?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He's basically the equivalent to Fehoko. So why would they add another when they have about 8 WRs they have to fit on the roster as is? Washington just for a day to move to IR.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fish has been pumping more and more this the past week.

Mims did have 7 catches, 100 yards and a TD today