News: SI: Fish: Cowboys Trade for Denzel Mims? Dallas' Connection with Jets WR

starfan1

Reaction score
If we’re gonna make a trade that’s not the position I’d trade for

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He is a 4.3 guy, I figured you of all people would appreciate that

He ran a 4.38 which is really a 4.4. Big difference between Turpin’s 4.29 and and a 4.4

BTW difference is ability to out-leverage angles by defenders for a home run.

Bizwah

Reaction score
He ran a 4.38 which is really a 4.4. Big difference between Turpin’s 4.29 and and a 4.4

I'm not sure about that.

A 6-3 guy with long arms vs a 5-7 guy with short arms. I'd say that over forty yards they'd get to the ball roughly the same time.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that.

A 6-3 guy with long arms vs a 5-7 guy with short arms. I'd say that over forty yards they'd get to the ball roughly the same time.

The difference is 5 to 10 yards not arm’s length. We already have oversized WRs that can’t create separation don’t need another bum.
Turpin also has cat like quickness that allows him to beat defenders in short area and then the long speed to take it home.

Bizwah

Reaction score
The difference is 5 to 10 yards not arm length. We already have oversized WRs that can’t create separation don’t need another bum.
Turpin also has cat like quickness that allows him to beat defenders in short area and then the long speed to take it home.

5 to 10 yards over 40? No. It's more of an arm length.

Maxmadden

Reaction score

No the big difference is about 8 inches in height and 50 pounds heavier with a substantially larger catch radius because of arm length alone.

Turpin will never be the deep threat you fantasize about, the best way to use him is to get him the ball in space and use him sparingly.