News: SI: Prescott: I was greedy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Risen Star, Dec 3, 2021.

1. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

32,057 Messages
    7,556 Likes Received
    Dak is the QB and something is off with him and the team...they weathered the storm so far...road trips are a trip, just need to go to to the skins and come back again...they be working their way up...to DC.

khiladi likes this.
  2. BobbyFlame469

BobbyFlame469 Well-Known Member

1,436 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
    Won a game when they trail by more than 2 points

3. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

9,973 Messages
    7,295 Likes Received
    Dak hasnt done that?

4. GuitarBytes

GuitarBytes Active Member

130 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    What would the idolaters of Dak say about this?

5Stars likes this.
  5. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

32,057 Messages
    7,556 Likes Received
    I only have eyes for you....

kskboys likes this.
  6. GuitarBytes

GuitarBytes Active Member

130 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    no thanks, i'm vaccinated

7. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

13,234 Messages
    25,482 Likes Received
    If I cared about what the Dallas Prescott fans thought I wouldn't have posted it.

8. Broges74

Broges74 JerryJonesMustGo

1,778 Messages
    1,659 Likes Received
    You do realize these struggles are just a blip in his career and you'll be back under a rock soon?

If you dont, care to make a wager?

9. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

31,763 Messages
    26,302 Likes Received
    By blip, do you mean criticisms that go back to his college career, let alone consistently make their appearance ever since Dak set foot on an NFL playing field with all this talent around him?

Swagger likes this.
  10. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

2,380 Messages
    2,124 Likes Received
    BS. I have seen him make multiple reads many times if he has the time. His Oline has been making it tough on him lately imo. The Oline is also why they can't run the ball effectively.

And no I not a Dak lover, I am a Cowboy fanatic. I am also not a Dak basher like some of the people that liked your post.

11. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

15,207 Messages
    3,136 Likes Received
    Teams seemingly are not afraid of our deep ball. Which is clogging up the middle of the field for seek pollard and Schultz.

12. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    14,028 Messages
    18,830 Likes Received
    He's got to calm down. He's like a kid with ADHD during games. He needs to go study the patience and mannerisms of guys like Peyton Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers if he's ever going to get to their level.

13. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

63,221 Messages
    74,875 Likes Received
    I hope but this Dak Prescott has been the Prescott he has been most of his career.

Pre-Denver Prescott has not been the QB I’ve watched since he got here and after the calf strain.

If you notice you will have seen me praising his play and how good he was doing.

I think that’s proof that I’m not some hater.

Im not going to Pom Pom waive mediocre QB play when we’re paying 40 mill a year.

MysteryIceGuro likes this.
  14. Broges74

Broges74 JerryJonesMustGo

1,778 Messages
    1,659 Likes Received
    So much talent that no backup has even come close to the output either in wins or stats? That type of talent?

I honestly thought people got over all of this but admitting one is wrong must be tougher than I thought. Is he Mahones? Aaron? No but what does well, he does at an elite level.

All QBs say they need to play within the game plan or philosophy when things don't go well. I've heard this same line countless times over the years. From everyone from Aikman to Manning, Marino to Brady. Defenses try to bait QBs and its up to the QB to know when to gamble and when not to. They all have bad stretches where they have to figure things out. In fact, Dak has overcome quite a few already.

15. GINeric

GINeric Well-Known Member

844 Messages
    587 Likes Received
    So you mean to tell me there's NO other qb in NFL history who played in an optimal environment??? There is only 5 qbs in NFL history that put up record numbers in their first seasons. If its that easy, why haven't other "optimal environment" qbs placed themselves in that category that only 5 qbs were able to accomplish in NFL history???

With that said, there are Hall of Fame QBs, coaches, general managers and former star players all said Dak is a top five, at worst a top 7 QB in this league and he plays the position at a high level.

So should I believe Hall of Fame players, players and general managers as well as my own eyes????

Or should I believe you... someone who's never played football professionally, never coached pro quarterbacks, and never scouted or coached a quarterback???

Make it make sense....

16. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

24,225 Messages
    22,443 Likes Received
    So was Troy. Worked out pretty well.:rolleyes:

17. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

24,225 Messages
    22,443 Likes Received
    Just win Dak.

18. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

63,221 Messages
    74,875 Likes Received
    Hopefully someday we get something that resembles those type of results.

Troy was a #1 overall pick though too and didn’t play under a salary cap like Mr. 40 million who wants money like he is capable of carrying a team.

Rayman70 likes this.
  19. Shane612

Shane612 Well-Known Member

3,099 Messages
    1,986 Likes Received
    It's ok to be greedy. Just hit open receivers.
    Maybe couple of the games could have gone the cows' way if he made the pass.
    But there were couple of other passes that he missed that I couldn't understand.

Rayman70 likes this.
  20. Cowboysfandarin

Cowboysfandarin Well-Known Member

431 Messages
    555 Likes Received
    I don’t knock Dak for his contract one bit. I always tell anyone in business always get the best you can get. Use any and all advantages to get the best outcome and that’s what he did. That’s good business practice.

Now I just want him to live up to it. If we keep a good team around him, I believe he will…