SI: Proposed Cowboys 'Blockbuster' Trade for Saints WR Michael Thomas; Does Move Fit?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I played coached against Hunter when he was an option QB and coached against his dad, good kid.

But the way Renfrow beast out is option routes. That’s why he hasn’t done much lately. He did well with Carr early on being able to run these routes. The lack of QB play is what hurt Hunter
Are you saying he will be a good fit with Dak and MM or not?

Big_D

Reaction score
This has to be the worst rumor ever. lol It's not even an upgrade. It's complete garbage.

Carson

Reaction score
Are you saying he will be a good fit with Dak and MM or not?
I cannot guarantee this, but I do believe Lamb and Cooper ran/run option routes. If so, it could work

Problem is Renfrow is going to play and be effective in the slot. If he’s playing the slot you know Lamb isn’t lining up inside on a lot of routes. That kills a lot of motion and the deception of where 88 goes.

You can’t complain about getting guys like Renfrow to be your #3.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
It's all made up. Jones is going to be tagged.
Due to his 2023 cap number, Chiefs DL Chris Jones' projected franchise tag would be $32 million - instead of the regular $19.7M - making him an unlikely tag candidate.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why on earth would the Cowboys want an often injured WR, no matter how talented he is? This nonsense, I mean rumor makes no sense at all.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Problem is Renfrow is going to play and be effective in the slot. If he’s playing the slot you know Lamb isn’t lining up inside on a lot of routes. That kills a lot of motion and the deception of where 88 goes
This makes a lot of sense.....in fact, it's the one element that makes Lamb nearly unstoppable

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Why on earth would the Cowboys want an often injured WR, no matter how talented he is? This nonsense, I mean rumor makes no sense at all.
I could be wrong but I think the thinking is he will have to settle for a 1-year prove-it deal.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could be wrong but I think the thinking is he will have to settle for a 1-year prove-it deal.
Yeah, I figured. But is there still an upside with him? Poor guy has had a bad run with staying healthy.

rambo2

Reaction score
Oh absolutely. They link us to any and everybody.

We end up with a few Christian Covington and Gerald McCoy type players and one year deals.
This year, they will sign a decent linebacker.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is this item 1 of a list of things that will never happen?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Or with no trade they could sign Josh Gordon as another washed up old hasbeen.