SI: Proposed Cowboys 'Blockbuster' Trade for Saints WR Michael Thomas; Does Move Fit?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see why people hate this Fish guy when without seeing or hearing his annoying personality.
Fish is desparate. he sucks. has no real connections and likes to grab headlines and sucks at that. .....he targets the lesser involved cowboys fans. the fringe fans who fall for his sensationalism.

rambo2

Reaction score
How could it be called a "blockbuster trade" with no indication what the Cowboys would give up & when the player traded for hasn't had a strong season - or healthy one - the last 3 years?
It's all fantasy.

heir

Reaction score
If you look at the article's author you would know that nothing about it is real and not even worth talking about.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Click bait season. Fix the o-line and front 7 of the defense. All money and resources should go in that direction. Trading for an often injured washed up over paid receiver makes headlines I guess.

rambo2

Reaction score
If you look at the article's author you would know that nothing about it is real and not even worth talking about.
You do realize that the author of the fantasy trade is from Blogging the Boys or are you one of those that would claim that it is Fisher?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A “blockbuster” trade for a WR that’s done virtually nothing since 2019? :rolleyes: He’s only played in 20 games the past 4 seasons. Thomas looks done and he’ll be 31.

heir

Reaction score
You do realize that the author of the fantasy trade is from Blogging the Boys or are you one of those that would claim that it is Fisher?
I looked at the top of the page, it said Mike Fisher. Nothing else is needed to be read in my opinion.

rambo2

Reaction score
I looked at the top of the page, it said Mike Fisher. Nothing else is needed to be read in my opinion.
Lol, you don't get it. All Fisher does is point out why these media ideas are unrealistic.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ah, the season of talk. Can I propose my own blockbuster trade for Mahomes?
So what would Kansas City take the next four first rounders from the Dallas Cowboys plus Prescott? So Prescott can remove the tag and I'm betting Andy Reed could find a way to have similar success with Prescott as he has with mahomes but that's just my opinion may not be exact but Amy Reed's offense and his coaching staff has found a way to adjust yearly even losing talent...

That would be crazy it would be a fantasy blockbuster trade but why wouldn't Kansas City do that they've already had a lot of success they already have a lot of rings and hardware they literally can get four first round picks and have a starting quarterback that they'll be on a similar contract man why wouldn't you do that??