Sick Of Dak!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
The lies you tell….

During halftime of the Saints-Vikings game, Sports Illustrated's Peter King announced that Tom Brady had singed to a four-year contract extension that will pay the quarterback an average of $18 million per year, making him the highest-paid player in NFL history.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come on now, he's only doing it for the brotherhood!
Something tells me a volcano of profanity could have easily ensued in this post. Oh and thanks for saving me the key strokes.
See but Dak is light years better than Brady, that's why he doesn't have any rings! He's too good for rings
You can’t put enough talent around Dak no matter the amount of money he makes, to win a SB. He’s a choker. Always has been. You can’t change that.
chappelle.0.0.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
During halftime of the Saints-Vikings game, Sports Illustrated's Peter King announced that Tom Brady had singed to a four-year contract extension that will pay the quarterback an average of $18 million per year, making him the highest-paid player in NFL history.
I'm sure that's true, but here's the thing. How many super bowls had he won by the time that contract was signed? How many super bowls has Dak won in his 8 seasons and is now wanting a contract worth almost 45 million more than Brady's 18 million contract? Dak can't even make it out of the wildcard round and wants to be paid more than any player in sports history. Heck with that. Dak needs to earn it - Brady certainly did.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm sure that's true, but here's the thing. How many super bowls had he won by the time that contract was signed? How many super bowls has Dak won in his 8 seasons and is now wanting a contract worth almost 45 million more than Brady's 18 million contract? Dak can't even make it out of the wildcard round and wants to be paid more than any player in sports history. Heck with that. Dak needs to earn it - Brady certainly did.
My post has nothing to do with Dak. It was debunking the lie that fans keep spewing. Yes, in his prime he was the highest paid in the league.

It’s 2024…you don’t get paid based on rings. If they did Trevor Lawrence and Kyler Murray would be less rich.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
After watching Lance for almost 4 quarters I’m not sick of Dak just yet!
lol he isnt the only guy they could get to replace dak.
Once dak is gone other candidates will appear. But as long as dak is here, jerry wont have anyone who could on the team.
Jerry likes dak because he still thinks dak and his skills are marketable. He may resign him just for marketing purposes.

Neither Jerry or dak care very much about getting to a SB. They both are about more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
My post has nothing to do with Dak. It was debunking the lie that fans keep spewing. Yes, in his prime he was the highest paid in the league.

It’s 2024…you don’t get paid based on rings. If they did Trevor Lawrence and Kyler Murray would be less rich.
You should add Deshaun Watson to that list as well. And you're right - this is the way of the NFL these days. No one needs to actually earn the contracts they demand any longer. It's all about so and so who makes this much, and I want more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You should add Deshaun Watson to that list as well. And you're right - this is the way of the NFL these days. No one needs to actually earn the contracts they demand any longer. It's all about so and so who makes this much, and I want more.
Watson is another, Hebert, Love,Daniel Jones….Mahomes is the only one who’s really earned it. Maybe Burrow. Maybe Lamar since he has two MVPs.

coult44

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
Is it just me or are you like a week to two weeks late on this? Or did you just now get caught up on past press conferences?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
You sat there and watched the Jones Family do absolutely the minimum to upgrade the roster this offseason and you are mad at Dak. The Jones Family got you right where they want you and the fanbase.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The thing is I strongly suspect that Dak could get like an 8 year $500m deal out of Dallas. Biggest in history both on AAV and total amount.

He won't take that though because he wants a shorter deal . . . . because he thinks he can get even more money later.

The short deal thing really is pure unadulterated greed on Dak's part. He knows he is hurting the team by doing it.

plymkr

Reaction score
Yea me too. No matter what the fans say, the front-office doesnt truly believe in him.

^^^this is why he doesnt have a contract yet

Is this a recent quote? How recent is this video. My knee jerk reaction to “we’ll go as far as Dak takes us and that’s how far we went” was : ouch. Shots fired.

I am glad he said the whole team laid an egg and I’m glad he included himself.

My other knee jerk reaction is I wish Jerry would not talk so much. Just because there’s a microphone there doesn’t mean he has to talk into it.

But yeah, that’s a pretty telling statement.

rambo2

Reaction score
Root for the Bears or the Jets.

rags747

Reaction score
This reminds me of that time Bill Parcells said "Consider yourself sucked". Stop buying into everything the media sells you.
Parcells was brilliant, he also talked about a Jap play one day, the press had a field day with that.

rags747

Reaction score
Yea me too. No matter what the fans say, the front-office doesnt truly believe in him.

^^^this is why he doesnt have a contract yet

Let’s just picture the whole coaching staff and ownership behind closed doors after the blowout to GB. I mean what do u think was really said in that room as they went around the table? I’m sure it got quite ugly on how badly Dak spit the bit. You just know it was not Pretty!

vlad

Reaction score
I'm sick of Dak threads....or, should I say re-threads....
Thank you. I started going through the threads to block ppl if all they do is post about it…We get it, ppl thinks he sucks, we don’t need to keep hearing it over and over and over. Still fingers crossed for a dak zone so folks can talk about it all they want without polluting the fan zone. Dreams…