Sick Of Dak!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoL

Dak Bandwagon? Hahahhahaha :laugh:

Where exactly is that bus headed?

BTW……if there ever was a thing called the “Dak Bandwagon”…..it got a flat tire and ran out of gas a few seasons ago.

:lmao:
The Dak bandwagon is on the move once again come playoff time where teams with talent show up...............
thelma-and-louise-movie-ending.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow.

You sound like more of a Dak fan than a Cowboys fan.
I’m a fan of the team. I don’t care who the QB is as long as they’re real solid and give us a chance to make the playoffs consistently. If Dak walks, our next QB will be a big drop off from him. We’ll see how long it takes to find his replacement.

stiletto

Reaction score
All the fans that have been hating on him will be a lot sicker of his replacements if he walks at the end of this season. I’m sure he’s sick of this fan base. If he does walk he’ll be walking away with his middle finger raised.
Do you really feel sorry for him? He has a palace with a football field in his back yard... all paid by saps like us.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow.

You sound like more of a Dak fan than a Cowboys fan.
Actually, he sounds like just the opposite. Dak gives this team, with Micah, Lamb, Diggs, Bland, Smith, Guyton, Beebe, Martin, DLaw, Overshown and the rest the best chance of winning now and in the immediate future. What’s “Wow” is that you’re obviously blind to this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Do you really feel sorry for him? He has a palace with a football field in his back yard... all paid by saps like us.
I don’t feel sorry for him but no one thinks bad of him but this fan base. If you listen to Cowboys fans, you would think we have a terrible QB situation. We may be finding out what a terrible QB situation is in 2025.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He is so are the majority of Dakdavidians here.......expect a mass exodus when Daktrash hits the road.
P.S. Corrections: Not that many left here so the exodus will be on a much smaller scale.
You’ll be leaving if Dak walks. You don’t talk about anything else but him. I wouldn’t be surprised if you follow him to his next teams fan board with the same tiring agenda. I’ll be here no matter who the QB is. :thumbup:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’ll be leaving if Dak walks. You don’t talk about anything else but him. I wouldn’t be surprised if you follow him to his next teams fan board with the same tiring agenda. I’ll be here no matter who the QB is. :thumbup:
There is NO agenda Silly Rabbit just Cowboy fans who put the team's glory over a single need to be carried and can't get the job done QB.
You might want to consider booking your tickets if and when the Dakster finds a new team.

stiletto

Reaction score
I don’t feel sorry for him but no one thinks bad of him but this fan base. If you listen to Cowboys fans, you would think we have a terrible QB situation. We may be finding out what a terrible QB situation is in 2025.
Not gonna tear you down. You are a "kind" person and you have always been. We'll see with your opinion going forward. I think your loyalty to Dak is overboard but we'll see how this goes..

Chasing6

Reaction score
Mahomes is in a 10 year contract for 450M. About 45 M$ a year, and he lost a great WR Hill, couldn't afford 'em both I guess.
And Dak wants more than that.
I'm glad Dak doesn't play for money. Phew!
In 2020 $45M per year was a lot of money. If you understood how the cap works you would understand why.

In 2025, 2026 and 2027 Mahomes will basically be $60M per year. Unless they continue to kick the can down the road.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mahomes is in a 10 year contract for 450M. About 45 M$ a year, and he lost a great WR Hill, couldn't afford 'em both I guess.
And Dak wants more than that.
I'm glad Dak doesn't play for money. Phew!
They could’ve afforded Hill. They didn’t want him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not gonna tear you down. You are a "kind" person and you have always been. We'll see with your opinion going forward. I think your loyalty to Dak is overboard but we'll see how this goes..
I’m only loyal to players that are good that we win games with. My opinion is that it’s going to take time and possibly a long time to find a better QB than Dak. I would move on from him this very second if we had a better QB. I’m not looking forward to going through the Taylor Heinicke‘s, Bailey Zappe’s and Tyler Hunley’s along with draft picks trying to find an answer at QB if Dak walks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There is NO agenda Silly Rabbit just Cowboy fans who put the team's glory over a single need to be carried and can't get the job done QB.
You might want to consider booking your tickets if and when the Dakster finds a new team.
There is an agenda and that will be proven if Dak walks and you disappear. There will be no reason for you to come here or post if he’s no longer part of this team. You’ll be pulling the same schtick on another teams board in 2025 if he’s no longer here.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They could’ve afforded Hill. They didn’t want him.
They have a GM that understands they could not afford to pay him and still have a SB caliber team.

Any team can afford to sign anyone. The question is at what cost to the rest of your team.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
All the fans that have been hating on him will be a lot sicker of his replacements if he walks at the end of this season. I’m sure he’s sick of this fan base. If he does walk he’ll be walking away with his middle finger raised.
The same exact fear tactics that was said about Romo being replaced. Nothing changed. We got a near duplicate in Dak to keep the same level. It's not hard to replace mid QBs

And Dak can go away mad, or just go away. Most of us won't care, and will openly laugh at any birds flipped at us. For real, what is this threat supposed to do? Are we supposed to change our minds, and be like, "No, Dak, don't go! I can't have you flip me off!!!!"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Dak can go away mad, or just go away. Most of us won't care, and will openly laugh at any birds flipped at us. For real, what is this threat supposed to do? Are we supposed to change our minds, and be like, "No, Dak, don't go! I can't have you flip me off!!!!"
tenor.gif