Sick of the negativity

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You must either be really new here or aren't up to date on the recent negativity. You may want to read up on this place. Lol
You're saying that everyone who criticizes Dak & Garrett must want the team to lose? People fanboy so hard that they actually think fans want their own team to fail. Wow. If that isn't lunacy, idk what is.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Some of you seem to root against the team literally every week. You minimize the wins and micro criticize everything the Cowboys do.

I really wish some of you would go find another team to root for. Seriously.

Some of you clowns have been predicting losses the past three weeks and lamenting every win. You are holding out hope that the Saints can get us back to our losing ways.

I hope we beat the Saints and crush some of your hopes and dreams. Lol.
Best advice i can give you is, my ignore list is growing by the day lol. I can take people being critical of the team. Just hate the thread killers in here. Fan or not if all you got to contribute to this forum is Dak sucks then its ignore. What else can you do except not ignore them and see the same bull.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Some of you seem to root against the team literally every week. You minimize the wins and micro criticize everything the Cowboys do.

I really wish some of you would go find another team to root for. Seriously.

Some of you clowns have been predicting losses the past three weeks and lamenting every win. You are holding out hope that the Saints can get us back to our losing ways.

I hope we beat the Saints and crush some of your hopes and dreams. Lol.

You do realize opposing teams' fans get on here and pretend to be Cowboys fans don't you?

Usually pretty easy to tell those people, but it's fun to reply to their comments and see how convoluted their arguments are, lol...

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
I feel your pain I have also been a fan for 50 yrs and I can fully understand the frustration but I have come to terms with the sad fact this is Jerrys hobby and he dosent give a spit how we feel or what we have endured the last 20 yrs . He only cares that it is fun for him !!

In short we have a couple very important pieces of the puzzle in QB and Coach that are good at some parts of there job and bad at other parts Jerry is ALL IN on both guys .

In my mind it just makes more sense to debate how we can get these 2 guys the help they need to get us farther towards a SB rather than just incessantly bash them because they are here to stay for the foreseeable future .

Saw what happened on defense when we got a sharp young coach no reason we cant spend top buck and get Garrett and Dak better help than the Lions retread and the Waterboy along with continuing to infuse talent

Just my humble opinion

I can agree with you on the QB piece of the puzzle...I think the OC is the problem in that they are determined to make the QB fit the system rather than have the system fit the skill set of the QB. I completely disagree on the Coach. Jason appears to be decent at "rallying the troops". However, unless Jerry has completely neutered him, he is the head coach. If the play calling is not what he wants then he needs to man up and do something about it. If he wasn't jumping up and down on the desk of Jerry and Stephen over not having a #1 wide receiver he is useless. Unless Jerry called him in the office and TOLD him who the QB coach would be, he should be fired for making such a poor choice. Unless he was TOLD who the offensive line coach would be (who insisted on teaching the best O line in the NFL a new way of playing) then Jason demonstrates he cannot evaluate coaches.

Let's face it...many, if not most, of the fan base have resigned themselves to the fact that this will be an average franchise for the foreseeable future. Personally, I blame that (in part) on the local media covering the team. I constantly hear them say things like "We can't ask the hard questions the fans want asked because we lose availability." HORSEFEATHERS! Every time Jerry and Stephen are interviewed they should be asked; Why have they allowed the acceptable performance standard to drop from Super Bowl contender to "We came close to making the playoffs"? What happened to "We will win. Winning is everything".? What, specifically, has the head coach done in the last 8 years to make you think he can lead the team to a Super Bowl win?

So what if Jerry gets hissed off. He loves media exposure. If all the media is asking the hard questions over and over until they get an answer he won't pull the credentials of everyone. Personally, I think Jerry has convinced himself the fans love the team so much there is no need to win big. But can you really blame him? The stadium is still full for every game. They still get the best TV ratings. The are still one of the top franchises in sales. They are still the most valuable sports franchise on the planet.

Until the fans and media demand change...fans with their wallet and media with the questions...nothing will change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
well,theres a big difference in being overtly negative all the time, AND BEING A REALIST. I got no problem with someone being a realist, even if I don't like what they say...as long as its based in honesty and facts. Guess its in the eye of the beholder.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're saying that everyone who criticizes Dak & Garrett must want the team to lose? People fanboy so hard that they actually think fans want their own team to fail. Wow. If that isn't lunacy, idk what is.
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/go-saints-go.421514/
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who-wants-to-tank.419760/
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who-is-still-rooting-for-losses.420815/
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/doe...an-to-hope-for-bad-season-reds-firing.400470/

Just a few examples. Some people discuss circumstances that 'justify' their inclination. Others will meander around the topic or, in other words, ride the fence on the topic. There will always be individuals who never advocate losing under any condition. It can also be said there will always be persons who want their team to lose in order to create a non-guaranteed 'positive' outcome.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wins and losses and how you get there matters...that is my standard. That's just me. I want to see the character, football IQ come out tonight. Winning this one would be great obviously, but if we are being realists, we do not match up with them at all. Then again...only about 2 other teams do, that would be the Rams , WHOM THEY EASILY BEAT, and then the Chiefs. I don't think its very fair to expect this very young defense to match wits with Brees/Payton. Can we keep it fairly close at halftime early 3rd quarter? MAYBE...but my gut says we will be doing great if we are just down by 14 points in the 4th. But this is why the games are played...on any given day, an upset can happen. This one would be a monumental upset.