Sign Clowney- Monday after 3 PM

acer941

Reaction score
3 questions as always...

Is he available? Yes
Is he affordable? Seemingly yes, especially if he's willing to take a 1-year deal gambling on himself.
Does he make us better? Yes

Doesn't mean we will sign him, but if the answer to question #2 is yes, we should.

Clowney would be nice... but what about Ziggy Ansah?

Ziggy is more proven than clowney and would also be cheaper. Also think that he is younger than Griffin so it’s a Win-Win.

HungryLion

Reaction score
In order for a team to fall way behind the offense has to stall 3-4 times in a row which is exactly what happened in most of those games.

..........AND the defense has to give up a bunch of points.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Not True.

We get some money back from Travis Frederick's retirement and can save up to $8 million by cutting Crawford or get him to take a pay cut if he and we want him here so bad.

Then we have Lawrence's lofty deal, Zeke's and Martin's if we want to restructure.

Sign Dak and there is more cap space right there.

We can sign whoever we want if we feel that will get us over the edge.

It is true as of this moment in time. Fredricks money won't come off until later.
Crawford frees up 10 mill cut him give clowney 1yr 18-20 mill and then get comp pick next yr from him too

You still need space for the rookies they would just need to restructure other contracts.

morat1959

Reaction score

Over 1/2 way in the 3rd. Dak int 2 fumbles and one pathetic throw to a wide open zeke on forth down near the end zone. Thats 4 turnovers

Dak 3 ints 2 early game over by halftime

Want me to keep going?

Please do. I’m enjoying this. The homers are cringing. This doesn’t go with their 5000 fantasy yards.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Please do. I’m enjoying this. The homers are cringing. This doesn’t go with their 5000 fantasy yards.
I don't get it. I mean I literally hated watching us down by 7 or less last year cause besides the Jets game he couldn't even move the ball and get us into the redzone.
NO helpless fan. Dak couldn't move the ball
NE helpless fan. Again he couldn't move the ball even a little. I think he had like 3-4 drives to try and tie it up and couldn't do a thing.
Philly, same as NO. The one game I was feeling it a little was Minn and they where moving it and then he throws a shirty 2 yard out to Zeke, why I have no idea. On those plays you gotta be patient and look to use your legs if nothing develops. It's 4th down with the game on the line, unless Zeke is wide open in the flat there is no reason to rush that pass.