Sign Johnny Manziel

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I know. He's a knucklehead, and didn't look like an NFL QB. I thought it was a joke anyone wanted him in the first round - some of you wanted him, don't deny it - but we know Jerry liked him. Offer him the veteran minimum. If he still sucks, cut him. He'd be cheap competition for Dak, and some fans would be excited about it.

Crazy? Probably, but we have a 76 page thread about the Dez play from 2014. At least this would be relevant. :rolleyes:

The XFL is coming back. Maybe Jerry will have a franchise like he had in the arena league...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Manziel didn’t have enough issues he’s now revealed he’s bipolar. He’ll never play in the NFL again.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Yikes! We dodged that bullet once. There should be a law against having to dodge the same bullet twice! LOL

Carter

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys dont have enough distraction around lol

DcFootball4

Reaction score
That former cokehead WR practiced as hard as he played and was a top 5 alltime WR. So, in comparing the two, you're claiming the Johnny was a top 5 QB?

I really don't care if we bring Johnny in or not. I just don't want us to depend on him in any way.

Why the personal attack?

I think that is the whole point of giving him another shot, to prove he has changed things around and turned into the hard working player to prove his is a really good player. He cant ever be a top 5 all-time player if he isn't given a chance. If he comes and shows what he is capable of at a vet minimum, it cant hurt anything. If he cant beat Rush, he wasn't worth it anyway,

Hardline

Reaction score
I would take Lamar Jackson in the first round before taking a shot with Johnny College.

bark

Reaction score
The craziest thing about this thread is that some actually agree this might be worth a shot.
I want big fat men that can move other big fat men or resist being moved by other fat men. This game is won in the trenches not in the headlines

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I believe the Cowboys need Manziel about as much as they need another player suspension.

What will it take to convince one and all that he's nothing more than trouble about to happen?

No thanks. Cleveland gave him every chance in the book and he screwed them at every turn.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I think the stigma of being a Cowboy would get to his head and he would go even more astray. This happens to a few players that the Cowboys select. Some players just can't handle bein on America's team. Not too sure if I could if I was.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No. I want a 1st round talent Qb that has admitted his faults and recieved treatment to be given a second chance at a NFL career. With base salary and Cut the second of any slip ups. Thank god your a perfect human being.

Besides, Dallas has a former Coke head Wr in the HOF. What’s your beef?
:thumbup:
Yes! I sign that 'jonnie football' to the league minimum and torture the hell out've whatever's left residing within him,thru the cutting edged coachtronically capable casing-liners administered by KELLEN MOORE,,,,,AND,,,in the end WE'LL HAVE A 'CLUTCH' GAME WINNING BACKUP Q.B. the 'other' teams fan base will literally drool over,,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

EST_1986

Reaction score
I am hoping they are on the next season of All or Nothing where they follow the team around for the entire year. They should be announcing the team they followed last season in a few months. I would really love to get a glimpse of how this coaching staff operates behind closed doors.
All or Nothing is Awesome. That would be sweet if amazon followed the Cowboys

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That former cokehead WR practiced as hard as he played and was a top 5 alltime WR. So, in comparing the two, you're claiming the Johnny was a top 5 QB?

I really don't care if we bring Johnny in or not. I just don't want us to depend on him in any way.

Why the personal attack?
Hey,BRO BROTHER!
it was only a ' personal attack' because you deemed it as such,from Our fellow member,,, we all know you,as well as I & every other man jack& Jackie, pull up short in that perfect casing-liner category,,,:D
( I could see the whole human quality of redemption being given the opportunity to be extended to this casualty from Cleveland,,,hum?
(*a BRANDON WEEDEN* quip would be self defeating,,,as badly as I wanted to interject just such a thing) didn't he damn near single handedly direct wins for Cleveland after he'd been benched & then they put him back out on the field again?