Sign OBJ We Need A Speed WR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
With Fehoko also hurt would seriously consider it.

OBJ would eliminate most of the bracket coverage on CeeDee.

Plus also give Gallup one and one's all game long.

OBJ is still recovering from ACL, it is the 2nd ACL surgery since 2020

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
OBJ is still recovering from ACL, it is the 2nd ACL surgery since 2020

Cowboys do nit seem to have any problem waiting for players to return from injury, especially the better players.

Signing OBJ now allows him to learn offense before he's actually ready to play.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yes, a total head case is what we need. Good news is that OBJ isn't going to come play for this loser org when he can go elsewhere and win another title.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys do nit seem to have any problem waiting for players to return from injury, especially the better players.

Signing OBJ now allows him to learn offense before he's actually ready to play.

It is not a matter of time, it is a matter of the overall injuries that OBJ has sustained.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys WRs right now are not great but I don't think OBJ is ready to come back yet is he?

I think they need Gallup back because he makes those long contested catches. That ball off the fingertips of Tolbert last night should have been a TD. He looks slow and he should have made a better effort to catch that ball.

NotForLong

Reaction score
We are an elite speed WR away from being a truly dangerous team.

Brown is playing above his ceiling, and MG13 is a bit of an unknown until he gets his sealegs.

Odell in the slot would be lethal.
Only if Cooper remains as the starter . . . otherwise its just a waste of money . . . Money we need to roll over for next year so we can dump Dak

Ebnorice

Reaction score

Brown is playing above his ceiling, and MG13 is a bit of an unknown until he gets his sealegs.

I agree . Take a page out of the rams book. Rent him for the season and see if you can catch lightning in a bottle

JustChip

Reaction score
Going out on a limb here and saying Cowboys will cremate the Commanders.

I'll eat the crow if I'm wrong. :laugh:
I don’t expect you to be eating crow, but if you do, I’d put a jalapeño in the breast cavity, wrap it in bacon and grill it. Then throw the breast away and eat the jalapeño and bacon.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

The Cowboys need to turn that little man loose on defenses. He runs like a jackrabbit and is hard to pursue when he's got space to run.

Reactions: BAT

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Still a young season; work, groom Turpin, he just might fill the bill. Got weapons, use it, materialize it.

yentl911

Reaction score
I think that Beckham will end up signing with the Rams again. I think he has an excellent relationship with a head coach there.

When healthy he is still an excellent player