Significance of your username?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I merged this thread with a previous one from 1-2 years ago where a lot of users explained the meaning behind their username.

If you want to see more, read the first 4 pages of this thread where the posts are from the original thread.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I was not born upon this Earth to hold your hand.
I can't help but to think,every time I see yer user handle on the board ,but to picture in my mind that Col.Corso that was placed in charge of various items of the ROSWELL N.M. U.F.O. crash,,,and He was a cool dude my view

nobody

Reaction score
Deathmonkey was my original XBOX live gamertag. Since I only signed up for Xbox live to play pvp halo 2 with friends, I wanted something silly that wasn't taken...so I chose Death (cause I was going to deal it) and monkey ( a derogatory term for mankind in sci fi books)..... Once I put them together, it evoked the image of a little monkey grim reaper and it stuck...until I changed the gamertag later...but kept Deathmonkey for various things.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
For some reason, I always imagined your user name had something to do with a rifle cartridge.

Silly me

o_O
:laugh:
* I think the term/user's name stems from like in war& yer' own guys are dropping "outgoing' arty/motar rounds short,thus blowing the hell outta' the HOME TEAM,,,FRATRICIDE

BillyBates

Reaction score
mine, because like Bates he wasn't drafted\overlooked. in school a group of us from our school that loved football where never considered for the team.I didn't have the right friends, grades or look like a JC Penny manikin. long haired average ole farm boy.

A group of us from our school that loved football where never considered for the team. we all found out about then joined an after school league. we where picked to play for (Jaspers Cowboys). our coach said we where chosen for a game against the ''real team'' to have a practice game.
insert ( AL Bundy story here) LOL.

We absolutly destroyed them. on the first snap I had ripped the ball away from the center .while on D in the huddle we would intentionally say loudly ''meet you at the QB'' and clap and break to line up.. it was murder and we didn't let up for a second.over and over the QB was ran down. as the ''real'' schools team would send out the punt squad ..(my absolutly favorite memory).. we would run towards the real teams side line with helmet off so the players and HC could see whom was doing the damage.

Our HC Jasper at first glance he didn't seem to like our attitude but never said nothin to us doing the run by...I can only think that an unspoken moment of his own some how was being rectified.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
mine, because like Bates he wasn't drafted\overlooked. in school a group of us from our school that loved football where never considered for the team.I didn't have the right friends, grades or look like a JC Penny manikin. long haired average ole farm boy.

A group of us from our school that loved football where never considered for the team. we all found out about then joined an after school league. we where picked to play for (Jaspers Cowboys). our coach said we where chosen for a game against the ''real team'' to have a practice game.
insert ( AL Bundy story here) LOL.

We absolutly destroyed them. on the first snap I had ripped the ball away from the center .while on D in the huddle we would intentionally say loudly ''meet you at the QB'' and clap and break to line up.. it was murder and we didn't let up for a second.over and over the QB was ran down. as the ''real'' schools team would send out the punt squad ..(my absolutly favorite memory).. we would run towards the real teams side line with helmet off so the players and HC could see whom was doing the damage.

Our HC Jasper at first glance he didn't seem to like our attitude but never said nothin to us doing the run by...I can only think that an unspoken moment of his own some how was being rectified.
Awe inspiring B B:thumbup:
:starspin::starspin::clap::starspin::starspin:

* melon quickly turns away ,in search of a tissue to daub tears of instilled motivation from his eyez:laugh::)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am voting for my own moniker as best on this forum and the old DC.com and was surprised it was available here in the Great Migration Reality mentioned but then I gave that some thought. Some posters here drifted over there and if they read my stuff probably thought 'great moniker as that is what we all do and it's spin on ArmchairQB and if that guy hadn't soiled it over here, I might consider using that on CZ but that's the last cat I want to be confused with. Probably owes them all money over there too'.

If mine was already in use here, I was going with HeHateMe which fit over there and here as well. But then y'all would have shortened that to He and posters would have gotten me confused with God.

Another good on for this site would be LightenUpFrancis as some can really get a bug up their butt in a New York minute. "Them's fightin' words, mister".

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Awe inspiring B B:thumbup:
:starspin::starspin::clap::starspin::starspin:

* melon quickly turns away ,in search of a tissue to daub tears of instilled motivation from his eyez:laugh::)
So, what's the significance of your User Name (or have you posted that elsewhere) - inquiring minds want to know.

Them

Reaction score
Deja vu...I feel I'm been here before...Whatever!
C9WJyOg.jpg

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep this thread about usernames, not random topics!

There are plenty of other threads in the Off-topic Zone for discussing other topics or you can create your own thread and not hijack someone else's thread!