Twitter: Signs seen in Commanders lockerroom for motivation

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I miss those days. Today's football players would never have that kind of hate. If he played today, a similar player would exchange jerseys, get the wreath autographed and take a selfie.

Interesting story on the origins of the wreath:
http://www.5pointsblue.com/special-delivery-funeral-wreath-stories-cowboys-Commanders-rivalry/

That's because these days they rent, we buy. With so much turnover around the league players don't really see it as us vs. them. Rivalries are dead. Only fans really care about them anymore. The player you're lining up against this year could be your teammate the next. It's a fraternity with these players. The new us vs. them is the players union vs.the league.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Callahan knows how to attack a defensive front with the run and Hayden still plays 40 snaps. We're not going to be able to get them off the field I bet.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Their QB is still Kirk Cousins

He is bus driving right now. Still makes some terrible reads and an opportunistic defense can get some turnovers off him.

That said, 21-27-0-278-3 TDs.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Callahan's revenge is Monday.

Ouch. I didn't think of that angle until now. Hatcher will get them pumped up too. It's going to be ugly fast if we can't get any run game going. The only way I see a possible win is if we win the TO battle by at least 2 turnovers.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Has anybody ever considered the Cowboys Oline getting motivated by this kind of crap?
What "leader" on the DC would do that? Who do you think could rally this whole team as this point? I'm just curious because I don't know.

canters

Reaction score
We will run the ball better this week,,,might be well over 100 yards total....

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'm sure these types of quotes are used each week. Teams get tired or are jealous the attention the Cowboys get. Lets face it our team WAS supposed to be a contender this year. We WERE supposed to have an elite offensive line, Dez WAS hyped as a top 3 receiver who was awarded a big payday. So far we haven’t lived up to any of the hype. Our oline is average, Dez has been average, coaching has been below average and we are 3-7. Until our players start winning individual battles we will only be average but that wont stop the hype of wanting to beat the crap out of "Americas Team."

Romo was suppose to be healthy too. Sigh.

8FOR!3

Reaction score

What? I wouldn't. I hope to God we beat the crap out of them, but it looks like we're heading in opposite directions. Doesn't mean I'm right. I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's a fair assessment. This team's shown no life this year.