Twitter: Signs seen in Commanders lockerroom for motivation

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's because these days they rent, we buy. With so much turnover around the league players don't really see it as us vs. them. Rivalries are dead. Only fans really care about them anymore. The player you're lining up against this year could be your teammate the next. It's a fraternity with these players. The new us vs. them is the players union vs.the league.

No doubt. I think it also contributes to the lack of competitive balance. A lot of players are collecting checks for sixteen weeks.

Fredd

Reaction score
Other signs they should have up:
"Kick them while they are down, we may not get another chance"
"Oh My GOD, we are in first place this late in the season"
"We can lose Monday and still be in first place in this pathetic division"

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Has anybody ever considered the Cowboys Oline getting motivated by this kind of crap?

Considering the QB has had back-to-back collar bone fractures........... I would say no, the oline has not been motived by much this year.

The fact that some teams still consider them the best in the league is laughable, they are bottom half for sure.

RW31

Reaction score
I never really buy into this crap. When you try too hard you lose focus, you are too excited, you do things you normally wouldn't, you don't play relaxed and so on. Treat every game like it's just another game, whether it's the superbowl or week 3. Bill Belichick doesn't do this ****, he doesn't blow every game up to be the most important thing that has ever happened on this planet. Just keep doing what you've been doing unless of course you're like 0-15, then you might wanna change something. But if you're playing somewhat well and you're winning why mess with the formula. It's desperation. Hopefully we don't do any of this bulletin board material crap.

dfense

Reaction score
Considering the QB has had back-to-back collar bone fractures........... I would say no, the oline has not been motived by much this year.

The fact that some teams still consider them the best in the league is laughable, they are bottom half for sure.

yeah, I guess most Qb's don't get hit much. o_O

fifaguy

Reaction score
Am surprised that the Commanders need additional motivation since they are playing to
And ours is still Matt Cassel and he still sucks.

Cousins
I never really buy into this crap. When you try too hard you lose focus, you are too excited, you do things you normally wouldn't, you don't play relaxed and so on. Treat every game like it's just another game, whether it's the superbowl or week 3. Bill Belichick doesn't do this ****, he doesn't blow every game up to be the most important thing that has ever happened on this planet. Just keep doing what you've been doing unless of course you're like 0-15, then you might wanna change something. But if you're playing somewhat well and you're winning why mess with the formula. It's desperation. Hopefully we don't do any of this bulletin board material crap.

The Cowboys aren't playing well and who knows about the formula. Given that, I would mind if our team comes out spitting fire for a change...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Callahan's revenge is Monday.

...and the turncoats continue to shamelessly make themselves known.

Callahan's supposed great coaching skills have not manifest the racist name "Skins" into a superior O-line this year so what if it's just hype. Maybe Garrett was right about him and he's not all that... there is no revenge to be had.

RW31

Reaction score
Am surprised that the Commanders need additional motivation since they are playing to

Cousins

The Cowboys aren't playing well and who knows about the formula. Given that, I would mind if our team comes out spitting fire for a change...

Well to be fair our struggles are more a result of injuries at key positions. If you lose like your 3 best players of course it's gonna set you back.

weaver21

Reaction score

Bottom half? LMAO, are you serious? Come on man, I know your probably upset with the season and the offensive line hasn't matched it's success from last year, but bottom half? That's idiotic.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
yeah, I guess most Qb's don't get hit much. o_O

With basically 4 number one draft picks on the offensive line, hell yea I expect the QB to not get hit that much. Otherwise, what was the purpose of putting that much resources into the line?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Don't worry about the Skins' running game. I am purposefully starting Alfred Morris on my fantasy team this week just to jinx them. Made the mistake of not starting the Panthers' D on Thanksgiving and keeping Romo on my team, which completely blew our chances at a W and Romo's chances of finishing the game. Pls don't send hate mail!

I'm glad I know who to blame.

To be fair, tony was in my injury team this year...so his collarbone is my fault :(

fifaguy

Reaction score
Well to be fair our struggles are more a result of injuries at key positions. If you lose like your 3 best players of course it's gonna set you back.

All the more reason to pin the ears back and get after it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Cousins

It would be nice if they would. I'd like to see that.