Silly things that irk you

timb2

Reaction score
Going to the gym weight room and because it has a big mirror you have these weirdos doing those AT HOME exercise video routines by themselves near you. There are aerobics rooms for that crap!! Why do you come to the free weights room doing stupid stuff like "Country Heat" ? I'm about ready to throw a dumb bell at them. It is so annoying!! I am trying to focus and they are doing all this moron bouncing around crap behind me.

RS12

Reaction score
Going into Dunkin Donuts with a promotional peel off from a previously purchased drink to buy an iced beverage for a buck. Go to redeem it and clerk says cant use it until after 11 AM. Really?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Going to the gym weight room and because it has a big mirror you have these weirdos doing those AT HOME exercise video routines by themselves near you. There are aerobics rooms for that crap!! Why do you come to the free weights room doing stupid stuff like "Country Heat" ? I'm about ready to throw a dumb bell at them. It is so annoying!! I am trying to focus and they are doing all this moron bouncing around crap behind me.
I have no idea what "Country Heat" is, but it definitely sounds like something nobody should do in the middle of the weight room.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Going into Dunkin Donuts with a promotional peel off from a previously purchased drink to buy an iced beverage for a buck. Go to redeem it and clerk says cant use it until after 11 AM. Really?
Stand at the counter, whistling showtunes until 11. They'll never do it again.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I have an old fence post at the end of my driveway.
I put multiple bungee cords around my trash cans that also go around and weave around the fence post.

Got tired of the trash guy just throwing the cans where he felt like it.

Of course if he wants to be a turd and waste his time taking the bungee cords off the post, trash cans and trash can lids....I will come up with another method to keep my cans in place that makes it even harder to move.
so - the struggle is real. :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tim, you lost me at "going to the gym".

Quickdraw

Reaction score
What irked me a whole lot, and frankly disgusted me as well, was one time was years ago in a K-Mart checkout line, later in the evening, this foreign guy, I think he was from India, grabbed a pair of fingernail clippers from a bin of fingernail clippers, cut his nails, then threw them back into the bin. I made a huge scene over it but the guy completely ignored me. The cashier asked what the issue was so I told her. She had me hand her the bin and she threw them all out. There were like 500 or so in that bin.

lukin2006

Reaction score
A grocery store I shop has a big banner, all checkouts open, all day ... they never are. At least remove the banner and quit giving me hope.

:laugh:

jimmy40

Reaction score
What irked me a whole lot, and frankly disgusted me as well, was one time was years ago in a K-Mart checkout line, later in the evening, this foreign guy, I think he was from India, grabbed a pair of fingernail clippers from a bin of fingernail clippers, cut his nails, then threw them back into the bin. I made a huge scene over it but the guy completely ignored me. The cashier asked what the issue was so I told her. She had me hand her the bin and she threw them all out. There were like 500 or so in that bin.
I would have been disgusted just standing in a K-Mart

timb2

Reaction score
Wow, she's so hot, I watched more than half the video! I agree, that belongs in a private room...if it belongs anywhere at all.
It wouldn't be a problem if it was the instructor or one of the pretty girls but it's more like a Brahma Bull on a rampage or some doofus guy. They want to be in the weight room because at one point they will start lifting weights,but the irritating bouncing around HAS GO TO GO!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It wouldn't be a problem if it was the instructor or one of the pretty girls but it's more like a Brahma Bull on a rampage or some doofus guy. They want to be in the weight room because at one point they will start lifting weights,but the irritating bouncing around HAS GO TO GO!!
I'm surprised there's enough room for them to prance around between the benches, racks, and normal people. There's no way they'd have enough space to do that in my gym.