Silly things that irk you

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not talking about the normal things like bad drivers, annoying youth, football penalties and the like.

Just simple things that really do not hurt anything or get you too bent out of shape... Just irks you.

Here is one example...

I pre order a movie on Google play. Most of the time it will not give you a release date until a week or few days out. So you finally get the release date and you are thinking cool I can watch the movie the next day after work. But you wake up and check it and you find out they push back the release date a day or more.

Nothing too serious but it just can irk you some.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It irks me when I drop something, pick it up, then drop it again..........If I drop it a third time, there's a chance it's going in the trash or through the wall.
giphy.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I cannot stand America's obsession with Hollywood. I will be cruising through today's news and there will be something dumb like a Kardashian seen shopping at Target. WHO CARES?
Hence why I refuse to be on Social Media, or do interviews, or work under my name.
I don't need, or want to be someone's obsession.
Or walk out my door so my dags can go pee pee and there's peeps with cameras asking questions...

No no no.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Hence why I refuse to be on Social Media, or do interviews, or work under my name.
I don't need, or want to be someone's obsession.
Or walk out my door so my dags can go pee pee and there's peeps with cameras asking questions...

No no no.

Well, now that I know you live slightly north of me, I am heading out with my camera!! Time to TMZ me some Corso! :D:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Haha gotcha!!! I mixed up the "slighty north". My little brother was stationed in El Paso for awhile a few years back.
If the troops in Fort Bliss looked up at the Franklin Mountains, to the west of them - they'd see me looking back at them.
That's inaccurate and only written for impact.
I'm on the other side of the mountains. I do love mountains...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If the troops in Fort Bliss looked up at the Franklin Mountains, to the west of them - they'd see me looking back at them.
That's inaccurate and only written for impact.
I'm on the other side of the mountains. I do love mountains...

When I was 20 I worked for a company that had satellite campuses all over the nation. I remember one year they sent over a bunch of people from their Auburn Hills, Michigan (Detroit suburb) offices. They were just in awe at the mountains and white water rapid rivers. One awesome thing about Boise is that a 20 minute drive can get you into the mountains.