Simpson 'Heartbroken' Over Romo Split.**Merge**

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
timetopass;2842910 said:
You will never know what actually took place here. What we have is two people that are hurting. One(the male) is doing what most do when a break up occurs & he is out partying hard with a no care attitude being all macho like he don't give a crap it's all in a day & then you have the female in seclusion mending her wounds. Its all quite normal. Why Tony would party 5 minutes from her home & stay right in the area is bothersome actually & why he had to go to Key Club which is well known to be one of Jessica's areas long before Jessica is very interesting. Obviously he is feeling some pain here & a need to lash out in some way. Who really knows what happened here & timing defiantley sucks & no time is ever a good time for something like this.
WE have many reports starting to surface just like everything else that Tony has also been looking at other eye candy & has for quite some time. Some say he got caught this time. He is known for being a major flirt too.
While I like TONY a lot I am disappointed in his bahviour the last four days & his lack of resepct for a relationship after 20 months has gone south. He really needs to gain some maturity here & be a man a real man.
If any of you have read any of his latest interviews & especially his People one you don't go from a realtionship being easy & not hard & caring about each other & wanting to spend time together to what we have just witnessed. Tony had been more open about this relationship latley. Something blew up in there faces & it would appear something from the past came forward or maybe some women started talking too much when Jessica wasn't around in Dallas. There are also many reports from Wisconsin activity for TONY & the women are stating to mumble.
Just remember Simpsons have wether you like it or not the main part of there familys living in Dallas & surrounding areas & have many connections.
Someone had the goods (proof)
Why a man that wanted out of a relationship would accept a gift he was given also boggles the mind if he wanted out. Its not looking too cool. It takes two to tangle & we will never know it all nor should we but it would be nice if Tony would just step back a little here & not act out so much & gain some maturity in this area also. What he has done is not called for.
Tony is the one keeping it in the media by his bahaviour.
Peppard seems to think it's not quite over we will see. I say its overdone & well cooked. Finished.
Yeah, I'm sure it's all Romo's fault.

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
MC_Hammer.gif
<---- Yeah that's me. I heard the news and immediately went into Hammer mode. :D

ethiostar

Reaction score
This is really huge news involving a player from the Dallas Cowboys , why is it not in the fan zone?

:leave:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
timetopass;2842910 said:
You will never know what actually took place here.
Okay, thank you. Good to know.

timetopass said:
What we have is two people that are hurting.
How do you know this? You just said we will never know what actually took place.

timetopass said:
One(the male) is doing what most do when a break up occurs & he is out partying hard with a no care attitude being all macho like he don't give a crap it's all in a day & then you have the female in seclusion mending her wounds.
So you are basically saying this proves Tony is not gay. I think we all knew this.

I am joking people. Relax.

timetopass said:
Its all quite normal.
Okay, thank you. Good to know.

timetopass said:
Why Tony would party 5 minutes from her home & stay right in the area is bothersome actually & why he had to go to Key Club which is well known to be one of Jessica's areas long before Jessica is very interesting.
Damnit, you just said this all quite normal. Make up my mind will you. Plus you said we don't really know what is going on. Stop flip flopping.

timetopass said:
Obviously he is feeling some pain here & a need to lash out in some way.
You have already said we don't know what they are going through. You like to contradict yourself don't you?

timetopass said:
Who really knows what happened here & timing defiantley sucks & no time is ever a good time for something like this.
Okay, so we are back to no one really knows. Just making sure.

timetopass said:
WE have many reports starting to surface just like everything else that Tony has also been looking at other eye candy & has for quite some time.
And now we are back to knowing something after you've already told us no one knows.

timetopass said:
Some say he got caught this time.
Actually if you read the thread, the reports were that she got caught this time. Not that it matters because as you've already assured us, no one really knows.

timetopass said:
He is known for being a major flirt too.
How would you know? No one knows. You've got to follow your own theme here.

timetopass said:
While I like TONY a lot I am disappointed in his bahviour the last four days & his lack of resepct for a relationship after 20 months has gone south.
I don't know what bahviour is, and I'm foggy on resepct too, but I really just want to point out that you really don't know what his bahviour is or if he has a lack or resepct.

Don't forget, no one really knows. I assume that means you too.

timetopass said:
He really needs to gain some maturity here & be a man a real man.
No one really knows.

timetopass said:
If any of you have read any of his latest interviews & especially his People one you don't go from a realtionship being easy & not hard & caring about each other & wanting to spend time together to what we have just witnessed.
I submit to you that interviews do not tell the whole story. Hence why no one really knows.

timetopass said:
Tony had been more open about this relationship latley.
Perhaps an attempt to salvage it? I know, I know. No one really knows.

timetopass said:
Something blew up in there faces & it would appear something from the past came forward or maybe some women started talking too much when Jessica wasn't around in Dallas.
Ever heard of John Mayer? I hadn't. Had to look it up when it got posted in this thread. I don't think John is a woman emerging behind Jessica's back. I could be wrong.

I mean, no one really knows. John sure is an ugly chick if she really is a chick. Tony's taste would be all in his mouth if he dumped Jessica for her.

timetopass said:
There are also many reports from Wisconsin activity for TONY & the women are stating to mumble.
No there aren't or tmckee would have posted them.

Speaking of her, has anyone seen her lately? Someone might want to check the medicine cabinet.

timetopass said:
Just remember Simpsons have wether you like it or not the main part of there familys living in Dallas & surrounding areas & have many connections.
I thought the Simpsons lived in Springfield.

timetopass said:
Someone had the goods (proof)
Not possible that would mean someone really knows. You have already twice assured us that no one really knows.

timetopass said:
Why a man that wanted out of a relationship would accept a gift he was given also boggles the mind if he wanted out.
Maybe that was her way of trying to salvage the relationship. No one really knows.

timetopass said:
Its not looking too cool.
Check the calendar, it's July. It never looks cool in July.

timetopass said:
It takes two to tangle & we will never know it all nor should we but it would be nice if Tony would just step back a little here & not act out so much & gain some maturity in this area also.
Holy malaprops. We're back to no one knows.

timetopass said:
What he has done is not called for.
I hate to keep asking, but how do you know? No one does remember.

timetopass said:
Tony is the one keeping it in the media by his bahaviour.
Actually the media is keeping it in the media. You sure it's not bahviour?

timetopass said:
Peppard seems to think it's not quite over we will see.
How the hell would he/she know? No one knows.

timetopass said:
I say its overdone & well cooked.
How the hell would you know? No one knows.

timetopass said:
Finished.
You kind of seemed finished from the 1st sentence on. But thanks for telling us. Had the post not ended we might have never caught on that you were finished and kept reading stuff that wasn't even there.

Roxxy

Reaction score
Hostile, that was frigging hilarious! :laugh2:

On a serious note, I like both Romo and Jessica. Sad ending, though.
I wish each of them the best.

Hope this season is a happy ending for Romo and the boys! No more excuses.