Simpson 'Heartbroken' Over Romo Split.**Merge**

The Panch

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2842119 said:
Jessica and John Mayer were probably consoling each other over Michael's death.
rofl @ him using his performance and Michael's memorial to get Jessica back.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ozzu;2840591 said:
I didn't really have an issue with him dating her, but for his own good, he shoud find someone who isn't famous for his next go around.

Remeber when Aikman was linked to actress Janine Turner? It never seemed to be as "big" as Romo-Simpson, but of course, we live in a different information age where stars can no longer escape the public eye.

Aikman found someone who wasn't famous by dating and marrying a (former) Cowboys publicist.

Maybe Romo should keep it in-house, too. :)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Tony finally came to his senses and called Carrie about hooking up again. At least she has a career. :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
gimmesix;2842223 said:
Remeber when Aikman was linked to actress Janine Turner? It never seemed to be as "big" as Romo-Simpson, but of course, we live in a different information age where stars can no longer escape the public eye.

Aikman found someone who wasn't famous by dating and marrying a (former) Cowboys publicist.

Maybe Romo should keep it in-house, too. :)

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life...

Take an ugly girl and make her your wife...

:D

I ain't happy...

billknows

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2841527 said:
I agree. Tony Romo only has room for one "Barbie" in his life, and that's reserved for his friend, Bobby Carpenter. :lmao:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
you know it's nothing new
bad news never had good timing
but then the circle of your friends
will defend the silver lining

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Following the couple’s split this week, the day before Jessica’s 29th birthday, it has emerged that Romo dumped Simpson after finding text messages on her phone from Mayer – whose face she was sucking back in 2007. "They [Jessica and Tony] were hanging out and he picked up her phone and she got defensive about it,” an insider tells Radar Online.

“Tony found messages from John and went ballistic. He dumped her right then. He walked out and that was it."

timetopass

Reaction score
You will never know what actually took place here. What we have is two people that are hurting. One(the male) is doing what most do when a break up occurs & he is out partying hard with a no care attitude being all macho like he don't give a crap it's all in a day & then you have the female in seclusion mending her wounds. Its all quite normal. Why Tony would party 5 minutes from her home & stay right in the area is bothersome actually & why he had to go to Key Club which is well known to be one of Jessica's areas long before Jessica is very interesting. Obviously he is feeling some pain here & a need to lash out in some way. Who really knows what happened here & timing defiantley sucks & no time is ever a good time for something like this.
WE have many reports starting to surface just like everything else that Tony has also been looking at other eye candy & has for quite some time. Some say he got caught this time. He is known for being a major flirt too.
While I like TONY a lot I am disappointed in his bahviour the last four days & his lack of resepct for a relationship after 20 months has gone south. He really needs to gain some maturity here & be a man a real man.
If any of you have read any of his latest interviews & especially his People one you don't go from a realtionship being easy & not hard & caring about each other & wanting to spend time together to what we have just witnessed. Tony had been more open about this relationship latley. Something blew up in there faces & it would appear something from the past came forward or maybe some women started talking too much when Jessica wasn't around in Dallas. There are also many reports from Wisconsin activity for TONY & the women are stating to mumble.
Just remember Simpsons have wether you like it or not the main part of there familys living in Dallas & surrounding areas & have many connections.
Someone had the goods (proof)
Why a man that wanted out of a relationship would accept a gift he was given also boggles the mind if he wanted out. Its not looking too cool. It takes two to tangle & we will never know it all nor should we but it would be nice if Tony would just step back a little here & not act out so much & gain some maturity in this area also. What he has done is not called for.
Tony is the one keeping it in the media by his bahaviour.
Peppard seems to think it's not quite over we will see. I say its overdone & well cooked. Finished.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
timetopass;2842910 said:
You will never know what actually took place here. What we have is two people that are hurting. One(the male) is doing what most do when a break up occurs & he is out partying hard with a no care attitude being all macho like he don't give a crap it's all in a day & then you have the female in seclusion mending her wounds. Its all quite normal. Why Tony would party 5 minutes from her home & stay right in the area is bothersome actually & why he had to go to Key Club which is well known to be one of Jessica's areas long before Jessica is very interesting. Obviously he is feeling some pain here & a need to lash out in some way. Who really knows what happened here & timing defiantley sucks & no time is ever a good time for something like this.
WE have many reports starting to surface just like everything else that Tony has also been looking at other eye candy & has for quite some time. Some say he got caught this time. He is known for being a major flirt too.
While I like TONY a lot I am disappointed in his bahviour the last four days & his lack of resepct for a relationship after 20 months has gone south. He really needs to gain some maturity here & be a man a real man.
If any of you have read any of his latest interviews & especially his People one you don't go from a realtionship being easy & not hard & caring about each other & wanting to spend time together to what we have just witnessed. Tony had been more open about this relationship latley. Something blew up in there faces & it would appear something from the past came forward or maybe some women started talking too much when Jessica wasn't around in Dallas. There are also many reports from Wisconsin activity for TONY & the women are stating to mumble.
Just remember Simpsons have wether you like it or not the main part of there familys living in Dallas & surrounding areas & have many connections.
Why a man that wanted out of a relationship would accept a gift he was given also boggles the mind if he wanted out. Its not looking too cool. It takes two to tangle & we will never know it all nor should we but it would be nice if Tony would just step back a little here & not act out so much & gain some maturity in this area also. What he has done is not called for.
Peppard seems to think it's not quite over we will see. I say its overdone & well cooked. Finished.

Is this a female Leotis?

burmafrd

Reaction score
yeah way too much verbiage there.

I kind of doubt that that was what got romo going- might have been the last straw though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
timetopass;2842910 said:
There are also many reports from Wisconsin activity for TONY & the women are stating to mumble.
So, Romo is golfing a lot in Wisconsin and women are at a lost for words.. :confused:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
timetopass;2842910 said:

i can see that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
timetopass;2842910 said:

LOL Chief!

Leotis? Did you have a sex change?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2843301 said:
LOL Chief!

Leotis? Did you have a sex change?

Leotis is funny, this was just drivel.

But i would enjoy Leotis's take on the Romo Jessica breakup:)