Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
jessromo.jpg

Jessica: "Tony, why did your travel agent cancel my flight back to Dallas?"

Tony: " Because you have your own 747's "

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Tony did not look good coming out of that bar last night. We are not supposed to see our QB depressed. The last time I saw Tony this miserable was when he fumbled the snap. He needs to get out of LA, ASAP. Theres no way hes doing Tahoe. Id be surprised.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2842043 said:
Tony did not look good coming out of that bar last night. We are not supposed to see our QB depressed. The last time I saw Tony this miserable was when he fumbled the snap. He needs to get out of LA, ASAP. Theres no way hes doing Tahoe. Id be surprised.

Did you see him, or a picture of him?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While some people are making fun and going on and on about football, these two were in a relationship. No matter who did the breaking up, it's a painful thing to bear.

I feel for both.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Well, at least this story finally tells us the reason, BS or not. We also get reason why Tony is still in LA.
=========================

Dumping someone before their birthday weekend seems especially harsh, but a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that Tony Romo had good reason for calling it quits with Jessica Simpson the night before her Barbie and Ken-themed bash. He found messages from her ex John Mayer!

Flying into Los Angeles on Thursday, Romo quickly made up for lost time with Simpson but their reunion quickly took a turn for the worse. “They were hanging out and he picked up her phone and she got defensive about it,” the source revealed. “Tony found messages from John and went ballistic.”

While the couple has had their fair share of rocky patches during their relationship, the idea of Simpson possibly cheating with Mayer was the straw that broke the camel’s back: “Tony dumped her right then. He walked out and that was it.”

Since them, Romo has been taking comfort in his group of guy pals who are in town with him while he films a Pepsi commercial and attends the ESPYS on Wednesday. Since the breakup, he and his crew have been spotted all around town from club MyHouse to dinner at Yamashiro to partying at the Key Club.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2842061 said:
He found messages from her ex John Mayer!

We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be awhile

Your body is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body is a wonderland

saphire1

Reaction score

well, you could argue the same thing when he was getting snapped with jessica - in some of them he looked pretty "miserable." doesnt mean a thing.

its just pictures - i really wouldnt put much stock into it. the cameras just got one facial expression out of many others he had on the night.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Well, at least this story finally tells us the reason, BS or not. We also get reason why Tony is still in LA.
=========================

Dumping someone before their birthday weekend seems especially harsh, but a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that Tony Romo had good reason for calling it quits with Jessica Simpson the night before her Barbie and Ken-themed bash. He found messages from her ex John Mayer!

Flying into Los Angeles on Thursday, Romo quickly made up for lost time with Simpson but their reunion quickly took a turn for the worse. “They were hanging out and he picked up her phone and she got defensive about it,” the source revealed. “Tony found messages from John and went ballistic.”

While the couple has had their fair share of rocky patches during their relationship, the idea of Simpson possibly cheating with Mayer was the straw that broke the camel’s back: “Tony dumped her right then. He walked out and that was it.”

Since them, Romo has been taking comfort in his group of guy pals who are in town with him while he films a Pepsi commercial and attends the ESPYS on Wednesday. Since the breakup, he and his crew have been spotted all around town from club MyHouse to dinner at Yamashiro to partying at the Key Club.

Good grief. Is anyone else tired of all this?

Why can't he just get back with that schoolteacher or grad student or whoever she was in Florida?

As macho as this sport is, I can see how some of his teammates would get tired of reading about all this Hollywood stuff.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
... attends the ESPYS on Wednesday.

Talk about bad timing. So much for laying low for a few days.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2842073 said:
Good grief. Is anyone else tired of all this?

Why can't he just get back with that schoolteacher or grad student or whoever she was in Florida?

As macho as this sport is, I can see how some of his teammates would get tired of reading about all this Hollywood stuff.

Reminds me of this Seinfeld dialogue:

Ben: Elaine, I don't think we should see each other anymore.

Elaine: What? You're breaking up with me? But I sacrificed and supported you while you struggled. What about my dream of dating a doctor?

Ben: I'm sorry, Elaine. I always knew that after I became a doctor, I would dump whoever I was with and find someone better. That's the dream of becoming a doctor.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
juckie;2841980 said:
Kissing on a brunette girl can solve any problem, but just as a reminder, it's been 4,580 days since the Cowboys won a playoff game, so let's not jump for joy over the 2009 season just yet Cowboys fans. Getting rid of Jessica Simpson doesn't change the fact that your quarterback looks like a caveman who just saw an airplane every time he steps on field during the postseason. Don't get me wrong, there's a chance the Cowboys could win a playoff game this year, but there's also a chance I could fly on a magical dragon to lands untold for adventures of wonder.

this is from a site.....kinda funny but sad.lol.

What we should do is a sign and trade with a mid-level exception for Dirk Nowitzki to come and play QB for the Cowboys. CHAMPIONSHIP.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bbgun;2842081 said:
Reminds me of this Seinfeld dialogue:

Ben: Elaine, I don't think we should see each other anymore.

Elaine: What? You're breaking up with me? But I sacrificed and supported you while you struggled. What about my dream of dating a doctor?

Ben: I'm sorry, Elaine. I always knew that after I became a doctor, I would dump whoever I was with and find someone better. That's the dream of becoming a doctor.

:laugh2:

So does this mean Tony is going after the next starlet now? :(

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2842102 said:
:laugh2:

So does this mean Tony is going after the next starlet now? :(

Probably. Once you've had filet mignon, you can't go back to ground chuck.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
He found messages from her ex John Mayer!

Let this be a lesson, musicians always get the girl.

Musicians > Actors/Models > Athletes > Politicians > Guys With Nice Cars > Everyday Joes > Bob Sacamano

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Jessica and John Mayer were probably consoling each other over Michael's death.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
masomenos85;2842116 said:
Let this be a lesson, musicians always get the girl.

Musicians > Actors/Models > Athletes > Politicians > Guys With Nice Cars > Everyday Joes > Bob Sacamano

:muttley:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
LOL @ taking lessons. Youre getting better looking already.

LOL Everyday joes> Bob Sacamano