Simpson 'Heartbroken' Over Romo Split.**Merge**

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2840590 said:
:laugh2:

I know nothing about Jessica, but I kinda feel sorry for her. For someone so good looking, isn't she getting dumped a lot?

Wonder how all the media will spin this. The NY and Philly rags must be disappointed.

Those servicemen who ogled her on the golf course better move fast. She won't stay on the market forever.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
nyc;2840595 said:
Exactly why is hell is AOL your homepage!?!?!?
Bought a new pc and that's what popped up. I know nothing about PCs and my son hooked it up for me. It used to be MSNBC but AOL is pretty much the same. I like it because when i get up in the morning i can peruse some breaking news stories. Lot's of crap but also top stories of the day as well.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2840601 said:
Bought a new pc and that's what popped up. I know nothing about PCs and my son hooked it up for me. It used to be MSNBC but AOL is pretty much the same. I like it because when i get up in the morning i can peruse some breaking news stories. Lot's of crap but also top stories of the day as well.

Go to http://news.google.com and make it your home page. All the news you could want and very light html/css/javascript wise compared to most of other sites.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if my wife would mind if I went and got some new pillows.:laugh2:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
One man's trash is another man's gold...Now all I need is to get her number and she's all mine!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
It's funny, you will see Brandon Jacobs and Chris Cooley threads on the main site for days but the Romo Simpson subject has become so toxic threads get moved of off topic within seconds. :laugh2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
this is every bit a legitimat thread for fan zone. Its all about our starting QB so it SHOULD be there.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Men are such pigs. How could Tony break up with her a day before her b-day? Thats so cruel.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;2840617 said:
this is every bit a legitimat thread for fan zone. Its all about our starting QB so it SHOULD be there.

cute-puppy-pictures-shut-your-pie-hole.jpg

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2840619 said:
Men are such pigs. How could Tony break up with her a day before her b-day? Thats so cruel.

Might have all come to a head over her Barbie/Ken themed party.

Timing does suck, and I was actually feeling kinda sorry for her through all of this. I think she would be most happy if she didn't have to see the limelight again, really. (I realize she has a new show, but that feels like someone else pushed that to happen.)

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2840619 said:
:laugh2: Come on, you really don't know what went on. The title said he dumped her then in the story it said "They decided to part ways,"

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faerluna;2840624 said:
Might have all come to a head over her Barbie/Ken themed party.
Timing does suck, and I was actually feeling kinda sorry for her through all of this. I think she would be most happy if she didn't have to see the limelight again, really. (I realize she has a new show, but that feels like someone else pushed that to happen.)

I was thinking that when I read the article.

That just might a little too much for most men.

I mean really, ken is smooth in the front.:laugh2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
There does seem to be more sources on this then just people so it is beginning to look like its true.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2840616 said:
It's funny, you will see Brandon Jacobs and Chris Cooley threads on the main site for days but the Romo Simpson subject has become so toxic threads get moved of off topic within seconds. :laugh2:

And?????? :laugh2: