Since 2016 Dak only has 9 wins when we rush for under 100 yards

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Why did Zeke get the big bucks?
The titled truth proves that we have a bus-driving choking QB who cannot carry his team to victory unless carried.
How many opponents have stated their game plan was to stop Zeke and have Dak beat them?
Countless............... And he could NOT!
And to add oil to the fire this QB and his Agent want a top-tier Contract.
Think about it one more time.............in 8 seasons Dak has 9 wins when we DO NOT rush for over 100 yards?
This is why it took Jerry 2 years to give him a new contract last time around and so far no news for a new extension if he ever gets one.
It would be nice to know how many games we lost while running under 100 yards. For all I know dak could be 9-1 when we run under 100 yards. I value the run game more than the pass game. I just wanna know our record for thread to be complete

leeblair

Reaction score
Why did Zeke get the big bucks?
The titled truth proves that we have a bus-driving choking QB who cannot carry his team to victory unless carried.
How many opponents have stated their game plan was to stop Zeke and have Dak beat them?
Countless............... And he could NOT!
And to add oil to the fire this QB and his Agent want a top-tier Contract.
Think about it one more time.............in 8 seasons Dak has 9 wins when we DO NOT rush for over 100 yards?
This is why it took Jerry 2 years to give him a new contract last time around and so far no news for a new extension if he ever gets one.
The real truth is that he doesn't play well unless the team as a whole is trampling another team.
He's a follower, not a leader.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be nice to know how many games we lost while running under 100 yards. For all I know dak could be 9-1 when we run under 100 yards. I value the run game more than the pass game. I just wanna know our record for thread to be complete

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Those Jimmie Ward quotes are about to come out again..........