Twitter: Since 2017, Dak is 5-9 vs winning teams

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
That's not correct at all, it was actually 19th in week 5 or 12th from the bottom.

There was more good than bad for sure

It was 8th worst in raw QBR.

Adjusting for opponent 12th worst.

Imagine watching Dak Sunday and thinking when the team is down 31-3....at least more good than bad.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
oh but I thought QBR dont matter it what we have been told for the last 3 weeks lol. actually longer than that. Fact is QBR does matter when it helps your argument right?
You will never be able to quote me anywhere saying QBR doesn't matter.

Dre11

Reaction score
You didnt put up, wuss

So you are done here

Lol...you're all fluff, come on fluffy. What I posted in my thread Quincy posted here.Drew Brees is worse than Dak vs winning teams, there's only 3 qbs better. So your bs talk holds no water

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It was 8th worst in raw QBR.

Adjusting for opponent 12th worst.

Imagine watching Dak Sunday and thinking when the team is down 31-3....at least more good than bad.
And you prefer to use Raw because what...? Agenda?

Imagine thinking he wasn't! That's the real head scratched.

Last edited:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Actually 3-2, some could even say 2-0...... You know their division record
200.gif

Johnny23

Reaction score
I don't see what ya'll see when Dak plays poorly and we lose a game. Zero passing yards all game on 3rd down, the "money down" is not good. It's horrible. When he had good block, okay blocking. He made poor decisions with the football and the game could have been worse. It wasn't nearly as close as the score indicates.

I watched from start to finish and this team never got off Matt after the first interception.

You can't take away the first three games but it is bold faced lying to say Dak has played well the past couple weeks.

Bad games aren't just sub 200 yard games with turnovers. This is the type of Brian Hoyer type game that I have brought up were it's 31-3 late in the 3rd and odds are you're losing and your team scores 3 times but when it matters you're incompetently playing qb. We're talking about a guy who passed for 4k so people say he is good then he gets exposed and cut and traded back to New England. Who would rather roll with flakey Jarrett Stidham cutting him for good.

400 yards with tons of picks and potential for more. You dudes who pump Dak up would make fun of Jameis and Ryan Fitzpatrick, Derek Carr for this type of games. But Dak's off limits.

It's that kind of deliberate hypocrisy that people have a problem with.

You can't have it both ways.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I don't see what ya'll see when Dak plays poorly and we lose a game. Zero passing yards all game on 3rd down, the "money down" is not good. It's horrible. When he had good block, okay blocking. He made poor decisions with the football and the game could have been worse. It wasn't nearly as close as the score indicates.

I watched from start to finish and this team never got off Matt after the first interception.

You can't take away the first three games but it is bold faced lying to say Dak has played well the past couple weeks.

Bad games aren't just sub 200 yard games with turnovers. This is the type of Brian Hoyer type game that I have brought up were it's 31-3 late in the 3rd and odds are you're losing and your team scores 3 times but when it matters you're incompetently playing qb. We're talking about a guy who passed for 4k so people say he is good then he gets exposed and cut and traded back to New England. Who would rather roll with flakey Jarrett Stidham cutting him for good.

400 yards with tons of picks and potential for more. You dudes who pump Dak up would make fun of Jameis and Ryan Fitzpatrick, Derek Carr for this type of games. But Dak's off limits.

It's that kind of deliberate hypocrisy that people have a problem with.

You can't have it both ways.
Dak homers have a mental illness

Johnny23

Reaction score
Dak homers have a mental illness
It's maddening and the sad part is that I like the kid. And enjoyed watching him at Mississippi State but he's a slightly more functional Tebow type. That Dan Mullen,read option offense with high percentage throws. Coach Jerry and assistant coach Stephen have said they are not running him in the read. He's not a dropbacks passer. Although I give him credit for improving in pressure situations all that looks like it flies out the window.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's maddening and the sad part is that I like the kid. And enjoyed watching him at Mississippi State but he's a slightly more functional Tebow type. That Dan Mullen,read option offense with high percentage throws. Coach Jerry and assistant coach Stephen have said they are not running him in the read. He's not a dropbacks passer. Although I give him credit for improving in pressure situations all that looks like it flies out the window.

:facepalm: