Twitter: Since 2017, Dak is 5-9 vs winning teams

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why is no one talking about all the precise, on target, needle threading dime passes Dak has made tho? He’s made some off target throws being off balance and pressured. But THAT HAPPENS TO EACH AND EVERY QUARTERBACK. But he has damn sure made some wonderful plays and some awesome throws that these clowns fail to mention. Why not? If there’s no agenda ??? Is it hypocrisy? Selective memory? Bias? Hatred? Or in the most realistic scenario, simple stupidity? Say what you want. But Dak can hold his own as an NFL quarterback and his statistics prove it.
Yeah. After getting penalized, Prescott threw a perfect pass to Elliott. Couldn't be any better. And that was a clutch situation. There were very few shiny spots, Prescott was one of them even though he threw a couple bad passes.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bro in 2016 he wasn't much better. It's time to stop being delusional about Dak. He was 2-3, so he's 7-12 versus good/playoff teams for his career. That's nothing to brag about.

@WillieBeamen they're now bragging about Dak sucking. This is getting out of hand.

Strum is lying. All I had to do was a quick google search.

Has Sturm become a paid lackey of the Jones, because he used to be way more critical than he’s been for awhile?

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
No... he's 11-13

Big yikes on this reply, so much wrong.

Bro in 2016 Dak was 2-3. Losing to Giants twice and the Packers in the playoffs. The beat Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

11-13 isn't good either and nothing to brag about which two wins am I missing?

Having a middling and losing record versus playoffs teams isn't nothing good..

Johnny23

Reaction score
Has Sturm become a paid lackey of the Jones, because he used to be way more critical than he’s been for awhile?
That's disappointing. It is frustrating to see such a concerted effort to pump Dak up. I don't hate the guy but I am just sick of all the double talk and then he continues to stink against teams you're going to have to see in the playoffs.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Bro in 2016 Dak was 2-3. Losing to Giants twice and the Packers in the playoffs. The beat Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

11-13 isn't good either and nothing to brag about which two wins am I missing?

Having a middling and losing record versus playoffs teams isn't nothing good..

2 under against winning teams 'isn't nothing good'?

Yes, that's actually very good. Most quarterbacks(outside of Brady and Wilson) are going to have losing records against winning teams. That's why they're called winning teams.....

WillieB already got laughed off the boards for this, don't make the same mistake.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That's disappointing. It is frustrating to see such a concerted effort to pump Dak up. I don't hate the guy but I am just sick of all the double talk and then he continues to stink against teams you're going to have to see in the playoffs.

Lol looking at Dak's game logs in his three playoff games and then actually see someone typing this out, is pretty damn funny to a logical person.

Dre11

Reaction score
2 under against winning teams 'isn't nothing good'?

Yes, that's actually very good. Most quarterbacks(outside of Brady and Wilson) are going to have losing records against winning teams. That's why they're called winning teams.....

WillieB already got laughed off the boards for this, don't make the same mistake.

I brought this list up earlier, but my thread was deleted. Called it a call out thread. Nice to see this list posted. Willie is a joke. He'll go hide now....lol

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I brought this list up earlier, but my thread was deleted. Called it a call out thread. Nice to see this list posted. Willie is a joke. He'll go hide now....lol

Actually get this.

1. Willie makes this thread
2. Gets called out because of cherry picked numbers and it comes out that Dak's record is actually 11-13 vs winning teams
3. He then goes on to say that that record still stinks
4. We post this list showing how high Dak ranks in this stat
5. Then Willie backpedals ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back and says that the list doesn't matter because he'd only take Ryan, Brees, and Rodgers from the list.
6. He claims that those players deserve it since they've won multiple playoff games in a season.(he's having to grasp at straws at this point)
7. I show him that both Matt Ryan and Brees have only won multiple playoff games once in their 11 and 19 year careers.
8. He says I'm "pitiful" because I claim that comparing someone with 3 years in the league to those with that many years in the league is stupid. And that you there's no reason you shouldnt be able to compare, no matter how many years.

He's a literal clown lmao. I know he's not the brightest crown in the box, everybody knows that, but I didn't think he'd take the cake for being the most stupid. That's quite the feat.

He might tell everyone they need to take meds, when reality is he probably needed meds in school in order to concentrate and learn and unfortunately that's how he turned out like this.

He can't even come back with actual rebuttals so he has to use terms like numbnuts and such. It's really sad.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Actually get this.

1. Willie makes this thread
2. Gets called out because of cherry picked numbers and it comes out that Dak's record is actually 11-13 vs winning teams
3. He then goes on to say that that record still stinks
4. We post this list showing how high Dak ranks in this stat
5. Then Willie backpedals ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back and says that the list doesn't matter because he'd only take Ryan, Brees, and Rodgers from the list.
6. He claims that those players deserve it since they've won multiple playoff games in a season.(he's having to grasp at straws at this point)
7. I show him that both Matt Ryan and Brees have only won multiple playoff games once in their 11 and 19 year careers.
8. He says I'm "pitiful" because I claim that comparing someone with 3 years in the league to those with that many years in the league is stupid. And that you there's no reason you shouldnt be able to compare, no matter how many years.

He's a literal clown lmao. I know he's not the brightest crown in the box, everybody knows that, but I didn't think he'd take the cake for being the most stupid. That's quite the feat.

He might tell everyone they need to take meds, when reality is he probably needed meds in school in order to concentrate and learn and unfortunately that's how he turned out like this.

He can't even come back with actual rebuttals so he has to use terms like numbnuts and such. It's really sad.

Damn you are on my sack. You took my whole post that I checkmated you in, and ran with it.

You are welcome, my son

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol looking at Dak's game logs in his three playoff games and then actually see someone typing this out, is pretty damn funny to a logical person.
Forget that looking at stats only. That's for idiots and people that can't afford a tv to watch the games. Hell if we just look at stats only some might think Dak had an ok game on Sunday when the numbers don't tell the whole story and that's for anybody not just y'all's Dakky poo.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Take your meds

You are welcome, Junior

tenor.gif

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Forget that looking at stats only. That's for idiots and people that can't afford a tv to watch the games. Hell if we just look at stats only some might think Dak had an ok game on Sunday when the numbers don't tell the whole story and that's for anybody not just y'all's Dakky poo.

Sure let's look at the games then..... looks like he played well in.....
All of them.

Agree on the idiot comment, if you think Dak didn't have an OK game on Sunday