since noone will say it,

MONT17

Reaction score
T.O. Was right McD is a choke artist. That play that caused the iggs the game was on D he is a choke artist! He chockd in 3 nfc champ games he chokd n blew chunks in the superbowl. Just like last night he chokes in the 4th. So yeah philly is back but they will b hard pressd to win a superbowl with D! The iggs nearly playd their game and D gave it away look 4 a big let down in philly nxt wk. Igg fans answer 1 thing 4 me what was Donavan thinkin? I'll take ur answers off the air

Nexx

Reaction score
if you look at it that way, Romo is just as much of a choke artist as McNabb.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Go to http://www.610wip.com/ and it's what they are talking about on Philly sports radio. I don't think any Eagles' fan would disagree with you, from everything I've heard on the radio today. In fact, I think the only ones backing up McNabb this morning are Cowboys fans here. :)

It's a strange world we live in. :)

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
McNabb didn't choke, but if I'm a Philly fan, I've got serious questions about two plays in particular- the fumbled Westbrook exchange and the Ware sack.

Totally normal to get crossed up on handoff, and that's what happened. But super slo-mo made the fumbled exchange actually look suspicious- like McNabb extended the handoff, pulled back, then rehanded (late). It's the slo-mo, but I don't expect Philly fans will let him off the hook.

The Ware sack is indefensible. No reason not to throw away once out of the pocket.

McNabb played a great game. Our fans made a difference in the fourth quarter and we played better.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sitting Bull;2264333 said:
McNabb didn't choke, but if I'm a Philly fan, I've got serious questions about two plays in particular- the fumbled Westbrook exchange and the Ware sack.

Totally normal to get crossed up on handoff, and that's what happened. But super slo-mo made the fumbled exchange actually look suspicious- like McNabb extended the handoff, pulled back, then rehanded (late). It's the slo-mo, but I don't expect Philly fans will let him off the hook.

The Ware sack is indefensible. No reason not to throw away once out of the pocket.

McNabb played a great game. Our fans made a difference in the fourth quarter and we played better.

I would question their last offensive play they ran with the hook and lateral instead of trying to pick up the 14 yards out right. As soon as I saw the throw well short of the 1st down I had no doubt the game was over.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
The national media are in love with him. He is their darling. The guys on ESPN are unabashedly McNabb homers.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
You know, now that we are on the subject of McNabb.

I have often wondered how far McNabb could take a team that had the caliber of players like the Cowboys have.

Ego aside, I wouldn't be suprised if he could lead them to a title.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2264352 said:
I would question their last offensive play they ran with the hook and lateral instead of trying to pick up the 14 yards out right. As soon as I saw the throw well short of the 1st down I had no doubt the game was over.

Me too. And that one is on Reid. They should have gone for it and either made it or hope for a defensive penalty.

McNabb was just too good in that game. He made a few mistakes. We wanted it more I guess.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I swear, thread like this are the reason why I often think this board has gone in the crapper. Here's a newflash. McNabb destroyed us and he was the only reason why the Eagles were in the game. We put up a ton of points on their D and held Westbrook in check for the most part. McNabb escaped several rushes to make HUGE plays. He was their O last night.

Point blank - we play like that against pretty much any other team and we beat them 52-7... or worse.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Disagree...I think the reports of McNabb's demise have been greatly exaggerated...The guy played terrific last night...His receivers had some drops and he did botch a couple of handoffs...Then again, he didn't have 14 seconds of insanity like our boy Romo either...So, does that make Romo a choker?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AbeBeta;2264568 said:
I swear, thread like this are the reason why I often think this board has gone in the crapper. Here's a newflash. McNabb destroyed us and he was the only reason why the Eagles were in the game. We put up a ton of points on their D and held Westbrook in check for the most part. McNabb escaped several rushes to make HUGE plays. He was their O last night.

Point blank - we play like that against pretty much any other team and we beat them 52-7... or worse.

:hammer:

None of McNabb's mistakes last night were nearly as bad as Romo's two bonehead moves. McNabb has been a great QB and now that he's healthy, he's great again. The only question is how long he'll stay healthy this time.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Maybe someone can explain to me why a bald guy like Mcnumbnuts wears a hair net under his helmet and puts a golf visor on his head on the sidelines?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2264568 said:

Yep, and the sad part about it is that the same poster criticizing the guy would be praising Tony Romo from every rooftop if Romo had turned in a perfomance like that, of which Romo has done several times.

Odd.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2264602 said:
Maybe someone can explain to me why a bald guy like Mcnumbnuts wears a hair net under his helmet and puts a golf visor on his head on the sidelines?

Because he needs the attention now that his chunky soap gig is over? :laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2264538 said:
You know, now that we are on the subject of McNabb.

I have often wondered how far McNabb could take a team that had the caliber of players like the Cowboys have.

Ego aside, I wouldn't be suprised if he could lead them to a title.

He didn't have the talent ?????

bigE79

Reaction score
TheSkaven;2264291 said:
Go to http://www.610wip.com/ and it's what they are talking about on Philly sports radio. I don't think any Eagles' fan would disagree with you, from everything I've heard on the radio today. In fact, I think the only ones backing up McNabb this morning are Cowboys fans here. :)

It's a strange world we live in. :)
MCFLABB STINKS...I WOULD NEVER GIVE THAT GOOF ANY CREDIT:laugh2: