**Skins/Eagles Game Thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since this game has in some way effects on our teams standings...discuss the game here and try to keep the game comments in this thread instead of making multiple New threads about the game.

Thanks.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I see the Eagles winning this one. Foreskins have ABSOLUTELY no pass rush and their Dline is so beat up and injuried. Christina Samuels their LT is hurting also and is trying to play on a bad knee. Doubt if he finishes the game and his backup is 42yr old Ray Brown. Eagles will be unified and pumped. McNabb will have plenty of time to find his WR's, whoever they may be. I just see the Eagles pulling this one out. I hope so anyway, I HATE THE FORESKINS....

big_neil

Benched
Reaction score
I think we actually should root for the Eagles for three reasons:

1) Washington beat Dallas so they would own head to head in a tie (which a win vs. Eagles gives them)

2) The Cowboys need to beat Philadelphia to stay ahead of them regardless of the outcome, so they control that destiny in the short term.

3) The Eagles won't be as desperate for a win if they are 5-3 next Monday vs. Dalla

Mansta54

Reaction score
I don't see the Eagles beating the BOYZ on MNF regardless to what happens to them tonight against the FORESKINS. The Eagles can't block our Dline or cover our WR's. Shepperd is scared to death of Glen cause he knows he can't run with Glen. Our Dline is way too physical, strong, aggressive, and young for the Eagles Oline. They simply were overpowered in that first game and I don't see that changing. Infact, our young cats on the Dline is better now then the first time we played the Eagles. I just don't see them beating us this year. I really don't..

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...the Eagles and the loss of their star player has definitely realigned the NFC East in favour of all the other teams.

The Eagles have come down to the rest of the pack and the next few weeks will test to see what they have.

I wouldn't be surprised if tie breakers become important at the end of the season.

I honestly believe it will be us and the Giants at the finish line given what happened the last (7) days in the East.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Heres to the Commanders being destroyed and both teams beating eachother up

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
So TO isn't suspended tonight?

The commentators on the SD-Ny game just said Reid is terming TO 'inactive' as of right now, but want to "keep his options open" tonite.

They made it sound like he may play. Of course, Reid could be blowing some smoke Greg William's way.

Sure hope so. If that guy takes the field tonight, it qualifies as bad for the entire NFL, imo.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
If Philly wins today and NY loses, we will be in sole possesion on first place in the NFC East without playing a game.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I'm about to puke for what i'm about to say but i'm actually umm... :puke: i'm rooting for the Commanders to win this game :puke: , i don't buy the Commanders as contenders and even if they win this game the Commanders i expect them to start a decline and going back to playing like last years team. While if the Eagles lose this game after all the T.O drama about him being suspended, their locker room is gonna start to split because some are gonna want T.O to come back while others not. Also if they lose and then get down early to us during the Monday Night game, the fans are gonna turn on them and start booing them. Then expect them to break down and have a big losing streak. See isn't this a perfect plan :D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
big_neil said:
I think we actually should root for the Eagles for three reasons:

1) Washington beat Dallas so they would own head to head in a tie (which a win vs. Eagles gives them)

2) The Cowboys need to beat Philadelphia to stay ahead of them regardless of the outcome, so they control that destiny in the short term.

3) The Eagles won't be as desperate for a win if they are 5-3 next Monday vs. Dalla

Thanks for writing that, saved me some time :)

:bow:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
You know.....it would certainly be a treat to hear Theisman Cry.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The over/under on how many times Joe Theisman gets off to thoughts of Joe Gibbs is set at 6.5

Get your bets in quick

kmp77

Reaction score
Someone just threw something at the eagles player on the field....security swarmed.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Eagles draw first blood with a long TD to Brown going across the middle.

It is interesting that the Eagles have started the game running the ball regularly even if it is with little success.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Well therem is nothing wrong with McFlabs arm.......nice throw