**Skins/Eagles Game Thread***

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I don't understand why that play was reviewable. If the official signals a touchdown doesn't that mean the ball is dead so anything that happens after that is non-reviewable?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BybeeBlitz said:
So who are we supposed to be rooting for again? Sorry if this is redundant.

go for the Iggles
The Deadskums have a better division and conference record, and a loss could come in handy for tie breakers

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
McNabb looks alot healther than I've seen him all year. He looks like teh McNabb of old, at least in terms of his evasiveness. Besides the big pass to Lewis, he hasn't done THAT much today.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Eagles finally managed to muster a pass rush against Brunell and generated a turnover.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
no team in the history of the league gets away with more holding than the Commanders...even the sack/fumble play Samuels was dragging the guys arm

Jansen and Samuels would be out and out scrubs if they were flagged for half the holding that they were doing

David

Eskimo

Reaction score
Oh, that hit on McFlabb was classic on the fake spike play.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
no team in the history of the league gets away with more holding than the Commanders...even the sack/fumble play Samuels was dragging the guys arm

Jansen and Samuels would be out and out scrubs if they were flagged for half the holding that they were doing

David

Without holding, Gibbs offense wouldnt work (Not that it works anyway)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How is Theisman doing? Is he being a HOMER
I have the game on watching it, but been doing other things, so haven't been paying much attention to the announcers.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Portis is a better tackler then Arrington.