**Skins/Eagles Game Thread***

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
what's the deal with portis' black shoes and maroon socks? and #21's striped socks too? isn't there some kind of uniform rule when it comes to shoes being white(or black) or team colors and all socks being the same color throughout each team in the NFL?

kmp77

Reaction score
torrescatch22 said:
what's the deal with portis' black shoes and maroon socks? and #21's striped socks too? isn't there some kind of uniform rule when it comes to shoes being white(or black) or team colors and all socks being the same color throughout each team in the NFL?

I think so...I remember Payton couldn't wear black shoes after Unitas died.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Keep flaunting the fact that the Commanders beat Dallas.....you &*&&*(*)(_(__+_

I hate this broadcast team more than I hate the Skins

zagnut

Reaction score
Philly really doesn't appear to be a top team anymore. Their D can't generate a pass rush at all. Even their blitzing doesn't seem to create as many problems as it once did.

Their interior OL isn't that good either.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Thats why Philly is still dangerous on offense. McNabb can buy time for his WRs unlike any QB in the league. That was unbelievable

Eskimo

Reaction score
McNabb appears to be moving around much better now than he was when we played them last.

The two good things are the Eagles still don't appear to have recovered their defensive form and they still can't run the ball.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither D is playing all that well, IMO. They both seem to miss tackles, reaching (as if they're a matador), and taking bad angles to the ball (Sean Taylor).

And Eskimo, you're right. McNabb is moving around much better. Like a whole lot better.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with McNever either.

He looks just fine escaping tackle after tackle to me.

I just want one BIG hit on him.

...to the sideline...

..head first...

...full speed...

...into the rail.

Ok, just kidding. :D

NOT!!!!!

Eskimo

Reaction score
According to Kolber, Reid is waffling on the suspesion of TO and will give him a call early next week about this - TO must apologize, though.

Brave

Reaction score
Ahhh ... the sound of 92,000 fans shouting "Eagles suck!" is music to my ears.