Skins hire Al Saunders as new Offensive Coordinator

Double

Reaction score
I already posted this. Go gloat somwhere else and besides he is not gonna make that much of a difference to your 'turtle' offense.

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
Double said:
I already posted this. Go gloat somwhere else and besides he is not gonna make that much of a difference to your 'turtle' offense.

Our 'turtle' offense was 11th in the league in yards and 13th in scoring this year, up from 30th last year. Just imagine what KC's offensive coordinator can do with the talent already in DC and with what will be added this offseason.

Btw, if Skins are turtles, then 'Boys are slugs. ;)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
what is Parcells doing?!?! We NEEDED to get Saunders, and he just sat there, drooling over our O-Line coach. Ugh...

Double

Reaction score
Fan21 said:
Our 'turtle' offense was 11th in the league in yards and 13th in scoring this year, up from 30th last year. Just imagine what KC's offensive coordinator can do with the talent already in DC and with what will be added this offseason.

Lmao... i hope you are not trying to compare our offense to your offense. i wonder if you guys will be able to put up a 100 yards/game next year with Campbell. Saunders wont even be successful over there cos your team does not have the personnel available to him in KC.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Be very excited. Imagine your offense suddenly as powerful as the Chiefs are now...

oh ok......so basically the entire fa & rfa list of the chiefs offense is coming to washington.....lol.....

I just read the article.....hmmm....I guess I don't know my OC's as well as I thought.......he totally was over my head......

aikemirv

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Be very excited. Imagine your offense suddenly as powerful as the Chiefs are now...

It does take an Oline and L Johson to do that to lest you forget who he had to work with - not to mention T gonzales

AtlCB

Reaction score
Fan21 said:

Are you telling me that the 'Skins have more talent on offense that the Chiefs?:lmao2:

superpunk

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:

:rolleyes:Enter the stampede of overreacting Cowboys fans....

Yes, imagine that.

Then, imagine that Brunell is half the QB that Trent Green is.

Then, imagine that the Commanders have the most dominant Oline in the league.

Then, imagine that the Commanders have any sort of noticeable depth at WR.

Then, when you're done all that, imagine what life would be like if people actually thought things through before they posted them.

superpunk

Reaction score
fortdick said:
Does he bring a minus 25 million cap bonus with him?

I think they'll just magically be able to afford improving their team when he comes. They'll drop to about 56 mil under the cap, and be able to sign, Peyton, Tom Brady, and possibly bring Jim Brown out of retirement.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
superpunk said:
:rolleyes:Enter the stampede of overreacting Cowboys fans....

Yes, imagine that.

Then, imagine that Brunell is half the QB that Trent Green is.

Then, imagine that the Commanders have the most dominant Oline in the league.

Then, imagine that the Commanders have any sort of noticeable depth at WR.

Then, when you're done all that, imagine what life would be like if people actually thought things through before they posted them.

Brunell is easily as talented as Trent Green. Now I like Green but he's nothing special. The Commanders o-line might not be as great as KCs, but it's got some serious talent. And I don't think you can say their receivers are any worse than KC's bunch of nobodies.

You guys can laugh this off if you like but I'm pretty disappointed to see him go to Washington as an OC. I think he's as good an OC as anybody in the league.

Gaede

Reaction score
lmao, Danny Snyder tried bringing in and overpaying several players a year, that didn't work.

So now he's going to do the same with coaches.

Next up, the front office.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Saunders is an excellent OC. This is a very good sign for the Skinz.

superpunk

Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
Brunell is easily as talented as Trent Green. Now I like Green but he's nothing special. The Commanders o-line might not be as great as KCs, but it's got some serious talent. And I don't think you can say their receivers are any worse than KC's bunch of nobodies.

You guys can laugh this off if you like but I'm pretty disappointed to see him go to Washington as an OC. I think he's as good an OC as anybody in the league.

Brunell was as talented as Green six years ago. Look at Greens numbers, he's one of the best in the league. The Commanders have 1 reciever. 1. They don't have a Tony Gonzales. The Chiefs, while some may consider them nobodies, have a very decent GROUP of WRs. They have depth there, and lots of speed.

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
Some of you guys are either in denial or a little slow.

The Skins have a ton of talent on offense. All that they needed this year was a modernized scheme with some more offensive brains and they would have beaten the Seahawks.

There aren't many better 1-2-3 punches in the league than Portis-Cooley-Moss. Now that I think about it, there are none! Add one playmaker, some depth on the O-line, and an offensive guru to the mix and the Skins will be a Super Bowl contender next year. The Skins signed the hottest offensive and defensive coordinators on the market this year. Basically, they have 3 head coaches on the sideline.

Real football fans know that all of this is the TRUTH!

maxsports

Reaction score
I think we beat Kansas City this year with Al Saunders!!!!! Bring it on Commanders!